• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible Sting Debut 28th July WWE RAW

My initial post in this topic was hoping he will get in the WWE HOF, maybe a Legends deal, occasional appearance. I have no desire to see Sting competing - I've watched him for over 20 years. Visibly out of shape, wearing a shirt during matches.

Goldberg had a stint in WWE, Sting hasn't. That's one major difference. Plus he's trying to profit in every way despite being irrelevant for the last 10 years(Goldberg). Before recent months when have you heard Sting have any dealings with WWE?

Why you are telling people to stop hoping he will sign with WWE - stop spouting this nonsense that he's signed with TNA when he's not.

From around the 15 minute mark, the pair start talking about Sting. Jim Ross got a chance to interview Sting and a lot of topics were talked about. Questions asked is if he really is going to WWE and if he would want to face Undertaker one day. The most interesting comment he made is that he said Sting’s “in the big 2K15 video game”. Austin replied that Sting would be an “interesting addition” to the WWE 2K15 roster.

2K Sports has yet to officially confirm Sting’s involvement in WWE 2K15, but it’s likely he’ll be added. Rumors of his involvement in the game have been floating around for months now. Many people believe Sting will be the pre-order bonus for the game.

As for Jim Ross himself, we reported earlier he will not be a commentator in WWE 2K15 sadly. Don’t try to tweet about him on his Sting comment as he said he got his sources from the “internet” apparently. I’m pretty sure Jim Ross knows Sting is in the game since he interviewed him. The interview with Sting doesn’t go up until July 15th on Jim Ross’ own podcast. Maybe we won’t get official confirmation until then.

He DOES NOT TRUST Vincent McMahon

JJ like I said if anything he might be inducted inn the hall of fame by his friend Lex Luger who is in wwe it ll be similar like Abdullah the Butcher's inductee HOF nut I highly doubt it he is a TNA hall of famer

for crying out loud that ship has sailed long time ago STING has no desire and he will not listen to wrestling fans desperation to head to worst wrestling ever he is still with TNA and very close friends with Dixie Carter! Enuff STING has no desire to wrestle 365 days and having a gruelling schedule if PUNK left wwe cause of that and why would Steve Borden desire that so he can job to everyone else he is legend icon not some jobber like Jericho geeeeeez enuff with STING it 's getting old it will never happen!Period!

I wasn't going to say anything but have too. I understand that his contract with TNA has run out, and he hasn't signed a new one. If he has please tell us when he did that? As far as I know he's basically a free agent right now.

Also as a wrestling fan, I'm not in the least bit desperate to see a 50 year old man debut in the WWE to face who really? The Undertaker, who we won't see or hear from again till around Christmas, if at all. So I don't think that Sting will have anywhere near the amount of scheduling that you seem to think he will. Sting can stay with TNA and I'll be quite happy, so don't worry not all of us want him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back