Stephanie McMahon and DX

kennyg9

Pre-Show Stalwart
I'm sure by now you all know that Stephanie McMahon will be returning at Cyber Sunday in some fashion either creative back stage or on air. What you think about her coming down during the DX vs. Orton and Edge match and somehow helping DX win and joining DX to screw over Vince and further the whole DX angle?

What are your thoughtts on this?

P.S. its damn good to have her back cause in my eyes she is the hottest female in the WWE.

i hope that now shes back, DX might stay, and this might lead into a feud with the (returning) nWo.....i spose thats just a rumour at the moment though....i doubt it will actually happen unless Bischoff is voted in as the referee...

P.S. are you blind?....been wankin too much?! LOL

hell no please who is hotter than her...all the other girls you can tell just look like they have been training to hard to maintain what they got she has a way more natural look too her brotha

where do you want me to start? Melina, Jillian Hall, Torrie Wilson, Stacey Keibler (not that shes around anymore), Mickie James, Trish Stratus....Stephanies all fat and ugly now....she wasnt so bad back when she was with Triple H in 2000

taker04 said:
i hope that now shes back, DX might stay, and this might lead into a feud with the (returning) nWo.....

You are an idiot..People need to stop with this nWo returning bullshit..

taker04 said:
where do you want me to start? Melina, Jillian Hall, Torrie Wilson, Stacey Keibler (not that shes around anymore), Mickie James, Trish Stratus....Stephanies all fat and ugly now....she wasnt so bad back when she was with Triple H in 2000
She just had a fuckin kid what the hell do yiou expect her to look like? Personally I'd take Steph over most of the women on your list, with the exception of Mickie James, I like women that arn't filled with silicone and a fake personality

As for the original question, NO I don't even want to see her have anything on air to do with DX, or her getting revenge on her father, it's been done and done again

as for who ever mentioned the NWO, dude give it up the fukin NWO is never ever ever coming back! just let the danm dream die, for the love of god just let it die

Her returning and screwing Orton and Edge would be a good way for her to return. Personally, I see DX staying atleast another year. They just need to add X-Pac and someone else. With Survivor Series coming up, I would love to see four members of DX take on four members of Vince's army.

Steph's tits are fake. Look at pics of her when she first got with HHH and you will notice.

Bad Ass said:
Steph's tits are fake. Look at pics of her when she first got with HHH and you will notice.
They were but she had her implants removed, I agree with you on them adding more members to DX though, X-pac and possibly a Diva, maybe some one like Beth Phoenix

Bad Ass said:
Her returning and screwing Orton and Edge would be a good way for her to return. Personally, I see DX staying atleast another year. They just need to add X-Pac and someone else. With Survivor Series coming up, I would love to see four members of DX take on four members of Vince's army.

Vince said he forgave DX, the whole DX vs McMahon fued is over and they have moved on to Orton and Edge.

Stephanie joining DX has a worst chance of happening than nWo returning she is just going to be backstage with the creative team. As for DX being around for another year with a returning member(ex:X-Pac) i think that has very low chances too because it wont be long until creative runs out of ideas for DX and the length of the McMahon feud proves it.

I also think that there is still a possibility of nWo reviving at Cyber Sunday. We all know Bischoff is going to be voted as the ref and i think he is going to bring back Scott Hall to help Orton and Edge take down DX when they get the too hard for Orton and Edge to handle. Bischoff will call those three the new nWo and the feud will go on from there. If something like this dont happen this Sunday then nWo is staying in its grave.

lol there is no possibility at all coming back at cyber sunday.....i dnt kno y u wuld think that....hall is not coming back its been stated many times that he will NOT be joining the wwe and vince wuld not be stupid enough to call that the nwo cuz edge and orton have absoutlely nothin to do with the nwo lol y wuld u think that ur so weird....

If nWo was coming back that is the only way i see it happening b/c Hall is the only original member left that is not with TNA at the moment and Hogan is a face. I didnt say it was going to happen but that it was a small possibility. Plus if Hall did come back it would probably be just for a month until Survivor Series to hype up the Orton,Edge/DX feud.

King_Of_Kingz18 said:
I also think that there is still a possibility of nWo reviving at Cyber Sunday. We all know Bischoff is going to be voted as the ref and i think he is going to bring back Scott Hall to help Orton and Edge take down DX when they get the too hard for Orton and Edge to handle. Bischoff will call those three the new nWo and the feud will go on from there. If something like this dont happen this Sunday then nWo is staying in its grave.

Are people really that obsessed with nostaligia? Why would they call them "the new nWo" when they made the announcement for their name to be The Rated RKO..
And sorry for "flaming and trolling" :la: ..but these kids need to gain some knowledge before posting..

I wouldn't be surprised if Edge & Orton became "The New NWO" under Bishoff, I mean, Big Show is ECW Champion......

Im going to make this as clear as possible.. The chances of the nWo coming back are like the chances Kevin Federline selling 1000 albums.. Not going to happen.. All that was, was a rumour that dragged everywhere.. All over the Internet Wrestling Community.. And some people were so naive, that they believed it..

Now to Steph in DX.. I believe it can happen.. Everyone knows about Steph's and Triple H's relationship, so I wouldnt doubt it.. Also... In evey Boss vs Superstar fued, theres a time where the person that is having a fued with a person with power, that person or group get someone to even out the odds.. But by the end of the DX and McMahon fued.. Theres no doubt in my mind that Steph would end up turning on them..

justinsayne said:
She just had a fuckin kid what the hell do yiou expect her to look like? Personally I'd take Steph over most of the women on your list, with the exception of Mickie James, I like women that arn't filled with silicone and a fake personality

Steph is filled with silcon. Stacy isnt lol

kiren134 said:
Steph is filled with silcon. Stacy isnt lol

Dont spam! Add more to your posts.. Something that will make a discussion... That wont.. So your getting a warning.

I wouldnt mind seeing steph come back and be a part of DX, however I doubt that it would happen. I mean I dont know what kind of shape she is now. I mean she may not want to come back on tv unless she was in good shape like before. So I think that she will just be behind the scenes. She will just start to travel with Raw again.

WHAT? stephanie mcmahon is sooo fucking gorgeous. i dont care if she had a kid, shes so effing hot! i would do her if i could. lol. and i simply love the other divas, not as much as i love layla. i wanna marry her. but yes, i see it happening with steph comin back and maybe helping dx. that would be a nice thing. yeah. I am in love with Layla!

i could see stephanie come back and help dx especially if biscoff is helping orton and edge, remember the history between those to, also they hinted at it and had a little fun they could officially announce, even though every one already know, that HHH is the father of stephanies baby, this will fire up vince again but this time he will not fued with dx himself he will put biscoff in charge of destroying dx with edge and orton. And even though i doubt it would happen i could see them eventually calling orton/edge the new nwo. they wouldnt have any of the original members but they would have the mastermind behind the nwo in eric. however i think at best it will turn into vince asking biscoff for him and his family to take care of dx and then biscoff will have the power that he craves...lol

This is a crazy thought but maybe this might happen:

Bischoff gets voted by the fans to be the special guess ref

This pisses off Vince because he is the Chairman of the WWE and thinks he should have gotten the most votes

Vince then decides to help DX overcome the odds at Cyber Sunday to easily become a face

Next night on RAW Bischoff declares that he and Orton/Edge is going to take over RAW/WWE and possibly recruit other superstars to join them

This will lead to a match at SS where Vince's team takes on Eric's team to decide who controls RAW/WWE

King_Of_Kingz18 said:
This is a crazy thought but maybe this might happen:

Bischoff gets voted by the fans to be the special guess ref

This pisses off Vince because he is the Chairman of the WWE and thinks he should have gotten the most votes

Vince then decides to help DX overcome the odds at Cyber Sunday to easily become a face

Next night on RAW Bischoff declares that he and Orton/Edge is going to take over RAW/WWE and possibly recruit other superstars to join them

This will lead to a match at SS where Vince's team takes on Eric's team to decide who controls RAW/WWE

Vince a face, come on. Really NWO is not going to come back, y would they they just put the NWO label on some random team? it would be like calling the Highlanders the Hardy Boys. It makes no sense.

I doubt Stephanie will come back as an on air "talent". She'll just be back with the creative team. And whoever said she was "effing gorgeous" must be smoking something. First of all she's gotten fat (even before she got pregnant she was hefty), and she gained like double the amount of weight that you're supposed to gain in a pregnancy. In the last few years (basically ever since she and Trips married) she has REALLY let herself go. If you look at photos of her she looks like some old lady. Also, I remember right before she had the baby all the internet sites were saying how she was going to take the minimum amount of time off possible and bring the kid on the road, etc... Um, she took like 6 months off. Thank god Daddy's her boss, anybody else would have fired her.

She won't be on air, just screwing up creative even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back