• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stable War Mofo's!!!!!

The Redcrosse Knight

Resident Satyagrahi
Creationism's Mission Statement

Today mark's the beginning of a new era. Ya see, everything is created by God. What you are witness to is the greatest example of God's creations you will ever see.

The Redcrosse Knight. 16 weeks in prison. The greatest poster of all time. A living legend. Woooooooo!!! RCK has done it all, and has beaten them all (in debates), and done it with a class, and a style like no one else. Take it from Unkie Sam, there is no one better than RCK. And all of the things RCK represents, Unkie Sam is today.

He has taken all of those attributes, and he has put them into the ultimate package. He has put them into a mind that every man out there wishes they had, and every single one of you women out there wants to be with. You top that off with a nature made for this business, and you get the greatest forum general of all time. With Mr. Sam, you get the best that there is; you get the game.

But Creationism never advances. You never have to look to the future. And we don't look to you, PrisonFish. 178 posts, 2339 rep points of genetic stopping power. Unbridled (thread) construction. In a war, when all seems lost, you take out your only gun, and you blow them all away.

And Immanual Kantdigle. The business (of debate) is in his blood. The man has every gift that a man can be given. Raw genetic talent. Immanual Kantdigle is the coal that will explain how diamonds are made.

You see in life everything happens because the Bible said so. It's just the natural reasoning of Creationism. If you don't have what it takes, Creationism will leave you behind. If you wake up one day in a state of denial, completely defeated, wondering what in the hell happened... there's just one answer for you: Creationism has just established the superiority of their beliefs, and passed you by.

“I see the line in the sand.”

Creationism will reject evolu..I mean, Lineage and the Horsemen (in the interest of equality we will also reject the same sex partnership that's been formed by Polly and Shango).

It starts with us... it ends with us.

We are… Creationism.

Nothing can stop us. I've been banned, imprisoned, and been on the recieving end of multiple hate threads and yet I have not slowed down. Unlike other stables there no jobbers or second rate acts in Creationism. We have simply recruited the best that forums have to offer.

Me 48.7 and MVP are the true stable called OGDS ORIGINAL GANGSTA DOGGS!

creativemath_fail.jpg

This thread was meant to stimulate aggression and banter between rival factions, but has clearly failed. Are we that intimidating? None dare to challenge our supremacy? I guess I'll have to do what I always do and revert to penis humour.
*sigh*
That always works.

1. Board room has been UBER-BUSY today, and

2. You're really not that important...:)

Anyway, if Lineage considered you a threat, we'd have responded earlier. We wanted to give you the respect you deserved. So we ignored you until we had nothing better to do. I just clipped my toenails and put my pubic hair in dreadlocks. Hey mon!

1. Board room has been UBER-BUSY today, and

2. You're really not that important...:)

Anyway, if Lineage considered you a threat, we'd have responded earlier. We wanted to give you the respect you deserved. So we ignored you until we had nothing better to do. I just clipped my toenails and put my pubic hair in dreadlocks. Hey mon!

Such complacency will hurt you in the end. Underestimating Creationism will only make your defeat that much more ignominious.

I suggest you read up on the Russo-Japanese War.

Creationism's Mission Statement

Today mark's the beginning of a new era. Ya see, everything is created by God. What you are witness to is the greatest example of God's creations you will ever see.

What I have witnessed is nothing more than Incentive manner that has breached across the foundation of the wellbeing of the fellow members of wrestlezone.

The Redcrosse Knight. 16 weeks in prison.

You're servitude was not of any order in those 16 weeks.

The greatest poster of all time. A living legend. Woooooooo!!!

This is nothing more than an epitomised version of campaigning in favor of Ric Flair.

RCK has done it all, and has beaten them all (in debates),

And yet you have singled out the most aesthetical poster on this forum.

and done it with a class, and a style like no one else. Take it from Unkie Sam, there is no one better than RCK. And all of the things RCK represents, Unkie Sam is today.

You're keenness is paleolithic.

He has taken all of those attributes, and he has put them into the ultimate package. He has put them into a mind that every man out there wishes they had, and every single one of you women out there wants to be with. You top that off with a nature made for this business, and you get the greatest forum general of all time. With Mr. Sam, you get the best that there is; you get the game.

This is the most primal example of soliloquizing that I have had the displeasure of reading.

But Creationism never advances. You never have to look to the future. And we don't look to you, PrisonFish. 178 posts, 2339 rep points of genetic stopping power. Unbridled (thread) construction. In a war, when all seems lost, you take out your only gun, and you blow them all away.

PrisonFish is an inconsistent poster.

And Immanual Kantdigle. The business (of debate) is in his blood. The man has every gift that a man can be given. Raw genetic talent. Immanual Kantdigle is the coal that will explain how diamonds are made.

I wholeheartedly agree.

You see in life everything happens because the Bible said so. It's just the natural reasoning of Creationism.

I smell an elusive fragrent of scientology.

If you don't have what it takes, Creationism will leave you behind. If you wake up one day in a state of denial, completely defeated, wondering what in the hell happened... there's just one answer for you: Creationism has just established the superiority of their beliefs, and passed you by.

“I see the line in the sand.”

Creationism will reject evolu..I mean, Lineage and the Horsemen (in the interest of equality we will also reject the same sex partnership that's been formed by Polly and Shango).

We are… Creationism.

Prejudice, nothing more nothing less.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I'm not even going to go into the other mistakes, but I will point out this one becaue I happened to enjoy it. I do hope that you a) are referring to inconsistant in quantity and b) realize that editing a post in the quote tags is sooo last month.

Darn it. I was certain that IC25 would make a post in this thread. His wit and charm would make for a most formidable opponent, and I'm sure he'd attempt to put me in my place. I guess he has better things to do. That, and his innards are made of chicken poo (a disease I would wish on no man).
Get well soon IC! I'm sure Lineage will hold a spot for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back