Spunky

Derf

O.M.G.
This guy looks like he could be a great poster. He's only been on the forums for two hours, and he's already posting like a regular. 7 posts in two hours, he already knows HBK aholic as Becca, he even has a friend that pointed the site out. What friend was that?

Not that my opinion means anything, but he doesn't seem like an alt to me. It's not like his story is unbelievable or anything.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, eventually... it just seemed odd that a newb did so much in his first two hours, he really seemed to have settled in, it was almost like he knew everyone.

indeed it was shaunybaby that recommened this site as were both big wrestling fans, and we work with each.

the reason we have the same ip is because im at work at the minute, and he too, has used his account at work, i know this because i caught him on it :p

the reason i didnt say who the friend was, because he can, lets say "creative" in his views on wrestling, he likes that italian turd santino marella, thats why i made a reference to him in a post:p.

Maybe he chills with Shaun when he's online or he filled spunky in? Or it's possible to figure out a lot just by reading a bunch of the threads. That's how I learned most of what I knew when I started.

thanks pal!

lol, i didnt know who Becca was, i just saw some people making jokes and decided, to take a swipe :D

I cant believe i got a thread two hours after regestering.

Hahaha yeah I guess... I have a friend that registered MONTHS ago, only made one post (i think) and stopped altogether... He'd have been banned for spamming anyways. He never types alot on the internet. I think his name was "Cheesus" or somthing... But in real life, we actually talk about WZ alot, so if he ever did go online, he'd probably reconize a few names... probably only Becca, Jake, and Ricky, the only three I have EVER mentioned outside the forums...

Hahaha yeah I guess... I have a friend that registered MONTHS ago, only made one post (i think) and stopped altogether... He'd have been banned for spamming anyways. He never types alot on the internet. I think his name was "Cheesus" or somthing... But in real life, we actually talk about WZ alot, so if he ever did go online, he'd probably reconize a few names... probably only Becca, Jake, and Ricky, the only three I have EVER mentioned outside the forums...

lol, Shaun metioned someone called Will, saying that he was a CM Punk fanboy, apart from that he didnt really say anything about anyone.

The only time I get threads about me are when Sausage Farmers are trying to flame me. I wish for once that someone would make a thread about me because they like me. :(

arrr, Come here dear. *hug*, I'd make you one but i have'nt got 10 posts yet. :)

lol thanks Big Ace, But I'm only passing on what I've been told. :)

a7xoff, I'm not guilable, Someone in my thread said that Becca, is hbk-aholic, you sly devil :D

lol, then maybe me and IC25 can form a "santino marella Hate-A-Club" LOL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back