**Spoiler** The Next WWE Hall of Fame Inductee is...

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
My question is...why? I saw this and it stunned me as he was never really that important I thought to the WWE, and I wasn't aware of any other success in any other wrestling.

Koko B. Ware

all you need to know is taht your campaign against Owen Hart being in there just got harder. Honestly, I WTF'd at that too.

Im pretty surprised also, as he is an actual example of a wrestler who's past his prime that is still clinging to wrestling today, something McMahon did not want associated with the WWE since "The Wrestler" came out.

I think the bigger question is... him over Savage???

It's pretty much the mandatory minority rule going on.

Which of these is not like the other.
Steve Austin
Terry Funk
Dory Funk Jr.
Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
Cowboy Bill Watts

Koko B. Ware...???

I was seriously stunned when I saw this. I guess if you wrestled for more than a couple years in the Hogan era you are guaranteed a spot unless of course you're Randy Savage or Ultimate Warrior. How sad is it that Koko freakin B. Ware is a hall of famer but arguably the greatest worker of the past 25 years Randy Savage isnt? What a joke.

What an odd choice, KoKo B. Ware was pretty much a jobber during his career right? I could be wrong since I've never really researched KoKo before. All I know is that there are other options they could take, such as The Road Warriors (obviously), Ted DiBiase Sr, and Owen Hart who are more deserving of being given the Hall of Fame honor. Heck I'd even induct Bam Bam Bigeow before KoKo.

The only three notable facts about Koko B. Ware I can think of are:

1. He's never won at Wrestlemania
2. He's one of the first (if not, first) victim of the Tombstone
3. He's on the Beyond The Mat film and still trying to cling on to fame!

The main site posted that Koko B. Ware will be the newest induction to the WWE Hall of Fame. Is this a joke or what. What are they going to say when they induct him. Winner of multiple small regional tag titles, first person to fall victim to the Tombstone Piledriver, and one half of High Energy. What lasting impact has he made in wrestling that warrants this honor?

I feel that the Hall of Fame should be representative of the best of the best. Putting people in the Hall of Fame like Koko B. Ware depreciates the meaning of being a hall of famer.

Thoughts?

This really is a bad selection for the Hall, this guy was a basically a jobber with not even a sniff of a championship in the WWE. Hell if you are going to induct Koko why not just induct Frankie right along with him. I guess we are going to have an hour of inducting Stone Cold on TV.

Fuck yeah, man! Koko B. Ware is the shiznit. I'll never forget his parrot or the tag team he formed with Owen Hart (I think they were called High Energy); their gear, which consisted of suspenders and extra-extra-extra-large parachute pants, was off the chain!

I've always respected Koko but the WWE have their own agenda. The WWE were suppose to be based on one simple philosophy, giving the fans what they want and clearly they have covered their ears and closed their eyes. The fact that individuals such as Randy Savage, Jake Roberts, Rick Rude and Ted Dibiase are not in the Hall Of Fame is embarrassing. Koko was a well rounded and popular performer but he is definitely not worthy of such an honour, but then again is it really an honour? At this rate they might as well induct The Brooklyn Brawler.

Mark Henry is smiling with hope, because his achievements are as good, if not better than Koko B. Ware's.

We all know how big of a draw that Mark Henry would be for the HOF ceremonies.

To Koko's credit, he was a very memorable performer from that cartoon era of the WWF, even if he was never a main event contender. I will admit that I was a bit surprised when they announced his HoF induction. But even if he's not nearly as popular nowadays, he was pretty popular back in that time, and there are worse choices they could have made.

I don't think that Koko should be in the hall of fame, but he was one of the more popular guys back in the late 80's and he was a very good worker. He always had exciting matches. He's most likely getting in because of his popularity and because he has always been loyal to the WWE.

You guys act as if the WWE HOF is legit, please nobody should take the HOF seriously, it's a fucking joke, has been for years:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back