Spawn's Interesting Fact of The Day 9-1-08

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Houston's Hometown Hero
Alot of people are going to hate me for saying this, and believe me, I do have reasons for saying it, but here it is.

Hulk/Hollywood Hogan's drawing power is bigger than Ric Flair's and Triple H's combined. Fact.

Alot of people are going to hate me for saying this, and believe me, I do have reasons for saying it, but here it is.

Hulk/Hollywood Hogan's drawing power is bigger than Ric Flair's and Triple H's combined. Fact.

Well yeah, that's common knowledge, Hogan is the biggest draw in the history of the business, anyone who thinks otherwise is just fooling themselves

Hogan outdraws most of the current WWE/TNA including HHH and HBK, and Ric Flair, David Flair, Mr. T, Wayne Newton, and Charles Manson combined.

you went too far by mentioning David Flair!

Well considering that Hogan, alone, drew sell out crowd to the Pontiac Silverdome and The Superdome and other venues all by himself, it's not even a debatable fact. Any other matches thrown on a Hogan main evented card are merely there to fill the rest of the time.

Well of course you agree. I mean can ANYBODY please tell me a classic or memorable undercard match from a PPV that Hogan main evented? No, because all people could focus on was whether Hogan's match was good or crappy. Nothing else mattered.

Well of course you agree. I mean can ANYBODY please tell me a classic or memorable undercard match from a PPV that Hogan main evented? No, because all people could focus on was whether Hogan's match was good or crappy. Nothing else mattered.

Roddy Piper Vs Bret Hart, WM 8

gee that was easy LOL

Savage and Steamboat, WM 3

Really? I never see highlights of that or hear about it. I just keep hearing a million and one versions of how Hogan slammed Andre. You hear about how Hogan was the very first man to do so successfully. Then you hear about how Andre was hurt in that match and still persevered. Then you hear about the anniversary of the slam and such and everything. Hell, you hardly even remember Savage vs. Steamboat.

If you employ the gift of 'slightly selective thinking', then I think you could just about make a case for Lou Thez being a bigger draw than Hogan; but certainly not HHH or Flair.

If you employ the gift of 'slightly selective thinking', then I think you could just about make a case for Lou Thez being a bigger draw than Hogan; but certainly not HHH or Flair.

I never even heard the name Lou Thesz until I heard JR call a Lou Thesz press in a Stone Cold match

True Story

That's because you're not 65 years old.
Give it another generation or two and you'll have a legion of fans who are only dimmly aware of Hogan.

Okay, how many ppv's or sell out events did Lou Thez make on his own? Hogan had too many to count. Did Lou Thez sell out the Pontiac Silverdome or the Sky dome? Nope. But Hogan did. Triple H could NEVER do that. HBK could NEVER do that. Ric Flair NEVER did that. And John Cena will NEVER do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back