• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soapguy

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
My first suspicion is that he's an ALT, simply because his very first post was in The Cigar Lounge. Just seems like an unlikely place to start. However, if he is legit, I think he'll be pretty damn good.

Now I kind of hope he blows though. I like the taste of my foot.

It's a wrestling forum, who the hell makes their first post on a wrestling forum in a discussion on Gay Marriage?

It's a wrestling forum, who the hell makes their first post on a wrestling forum in a discussion on Gay Marriage?

Well that way he worded it ,
it sounded like he was visiting us for a wile, and he was reading about that topic and he decided to join in. Looked good to me.

But im guessing some of the mod's may keep an eye on him just to be sure
you never know.

Meh, I kinda see your point. But, if that's the only proof you've got, why make a thread? I mean, perhaps he was a lurker and signed up to post on that particular topic.

You're making a generalization.

Salv's first post was in that thread.

Soapguy did a great post there. Hope he sticks around.

My first post was in the Graphics section. I didn't post in the wrestling forums until maybe late October.

Nate, I like you but that was probably the dumbest theory anyone has had on this forum. And there are a lot of fucking morons currently on this forum.

When you view the entire forum, you can see everywhere except the Mod Section, the E-Fed Mod Section, and The Cage. As well as any other V.I.P. Sections, should they exist.

So to assume someone joined up because they seen a topic non-wrestling related and wanted to discuss it, would instantly be an alt is kinda absurd. Now, if they joined and instantly (and only) posted in the Cage, and targeted the same exact person in their posts - yeah, chances are remotely high its either an alt, or a friend trying to stick up for a fallen "*********" victim.

(Speaking of, when did that phrase - "*********" - become so big and who the fuck thought it was good enough to use? Seriously, I just tried it out for the first time - and re-reading it back, sounds just as stupid with me saying it, as it has whenever anyone else has said it.)

Nate, I like you but that was probably the dumbest theory anyone has had on this forum. And there are a lot of fucking morons currently on this forum.

When you view the entire forum, you can see everywhere except the Mod Section, the E-Fed Mod Section, and The Cage. As well as any other V.I.P. Sections, should they exist.

So to assume someone joined up because they seen a topic non-wrestling related and wanted to discuss it, would instantly be an alt is kinda absurd. Now, if they joined and instantly (and only) posted in the Cage, and targeted the same exact person in their posts - yeah, chances are remotely high its either an alt, or a friend trying to stick up for a fallen "*********" victim.

(Speaking of, when did that phrase - "*********" - become so big and who the fuck thought it was good enough to use? Seriously, I just tried it out for the first time - and re-reading it back, sounds just as stupid with me saying it, as it has whenever anyone else has said it.)

Gee Will you sound a bit butt hurt...

You're right it sounds weird.

I think my first post was in the Music section, Nate. Does that make me an Alt?

And, I just read the guys post. It was fairly solid. I'd like to see more posts from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back