So....

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Some of my friends think I'm back on drugs. Apparently, I've been getting more aggitated, and that's how I acted back in the day. What advice could you all give me to convince them this isn't the case. They seem to think I'm lying anytime I deny it. Any advice?

Stop taking drugs.

Seriously though, I would never recommend someone stop.

OK, this time I am getting serious. If they don't know when you are telling the truth and when they are lying, they are shit friends. Either they are telling you that you are high because their lives are so boring that they have nothing better to do than nag you; or they don't know you that well and are covering that up by telling you their misinterpretation.

Say that you are. You got back on them to deal with the absolute idiocy of your friends.

I've tried that, but it came across as a stoner, because I'm usually that laid back. The absolute Irony is that they all are stoners, and I'm always bitching at them.

I've tried that, but it came across as a stoner, because I'm usually that laid back. The absolute Irony is that they all are stoners, and I'm always bitching at them.

If someone said to me:

"Mark of Zur-En-Arrh, i believe you to be an advocate of narcotics, as well as a frequent user of said narcotics."

I'd say something along the lines of:

"....And? You got a point to this?"

I don't want to slag off your friends BJ Fan (lol), but stoner or no, if they can't accept who you are, then they're basically just not good mates, and if they're going on at you for something that they themselves are guilty of doing, then they're perfect examples for countless Jericho rants, because they are hypocrites. If it means that much to you, I'd just try my best to sit out and ignore them, otherwise upgrade to some better friends.

(Side Note: Nobody i know would ever use the term 'advocate' in a sentence, and i'd give my left hand if somebody i knew actually referred to me as the Mark of Zur-En-Arrh and knew what it was in reference to)

Act even crazier, more aggressive, and get more of an attitude toward them. Do so for several weeks, to a month. Once they notice this, then believe you're even deeper in the "drugs" just stop with all of the aggression, and go back to being the way you are..

They'll likely see you as being suddenly "calmer" and "nicer" and come to the conclusion you got off the drugs.

Either that, or buy a bunch of pez and start offering it to them for money. Tell them it'll get them a real buzz. :lmao:

FYI - In order to be a Columbus Blue Jackets' fan, you've in all likelyhood got to be on something illegal. Because no self-respecting individual, who's clean, would admit that. :p

FYI - In order to be a Columbus Blue Jackets' fan, you've in all likelyhood got to be on something illegal. Because no self-respecting individual, who's clean, would admit that. :p

I've been a fan since the '00, mostly because I'm from Ohio. And I'm an alcoholic, which explains my delusional love of the Reds as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back