So who here is good at creating graphics?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I'm needing a graphic of a sly fox head.

http://slyfox696.com/

I found that fox on a free website. I don't mind using it for now, but I would much rather have a graphic on my site created by someone from the forums. The graphic you create would be given to me completely and fully, with no expectation of monetary reimbursement, and I would be free to use it in any way, shape or form I please. I would be the sole owner of the graphic. If I do pick a winner, I will provide Slyfox rep as compensation.

Just to be clear, I do not want a graphic from the Internet. I am looking for someone to create one from scratch, and is in the form of a sly fox.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Additionally, I want the focus on it being a "sly fox", so while a body might look nice with a head, a head is primarily what I need.

I might take a pop at this. But before I dust off my old version of Photoshop, I just need to ask a few questions.

Firstly, what colour do you want it? I know that your site is red but is that going to change? Do you want a design in some different colour just in case?

Secondly, what dimension restrictions do you want it to be within?

I might take a pop at this. But before I dust off my old version of Photoshop, I just need to ask a few questions.
Illustrator or Inkscape might work better, just a suggestion.

Firstly, what colour do you want it? I know that your site is red but is that going to change? Do you want a design in some different colour just in case?
Honestly, I could not tell you where I see my site 6 weeks from now. But a common fox color, such as orange, should probably work no matter what.

Secondly, what dimension restrictions do you want it to be within?
You can make it any size (I can shrink it how I need), but I would prefer the dimensions to be square (for example 200x200).

Additionally, I want the focus on it being a "sly fox", so while a body might look nice with a head, a head is primarily what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back