So what's next for Edge?

These are all great ideas. I actually like the Matt Hardy fued idea, but my vote goes to Benoit. He can drop the U.S. title to MVP pick up a couple of solid wins on Smackdown and face Edge later in the year. As for facing Batista at Judgement Day, as much as I like Edge (I think he's the top heel in the business) you couldn't pay me to watch another Batista main event. I don't need to go off on why he sucks cause I've read your posts and you all know why. Hopefully Edge win at JD and the fued ends there. I hate to say it but WWE is commited to Batista so he will be champ again.

Best case scenario- Edge beats Batista at JD. Mark Henry comes out to attack Batista, goes for a powerslam, tears his quad, and hurts Batista's back putting them both out of action. Thats the only way Batista will never be World Heavyweight Champion again.

I myself would love to see Edge just destroy Batista in a couple of matches and delegate Batista to mid card status where he belongs.

Of course i would also love to see Edge face Kennedy. With the situation they set up this could be a monstrous fued that could keep us wrestling fans entertained for a long time.

I agree with you Shockmaster I would love to see Edge destroy Matt Hardy. But it would be even better to see him destroy Jeff Hardy as well. theres nothing worse than them two being inside a wrestling ring.

And of course you have The Undertaker. This match would be OFF THE CHARTS!!! I'd love to see Edge hold onto the title until Wrestlemania and then lose it to Undertaker so he can also get his long deserved title run.

I would hate to see an Edge-Mysterio match... But if it ever happened I would hope Edge would bury him back to the cruiserweight division. I'm not saying Mysterio isn't talented but I just dont like him.

Oh yeah and Mark Henry vs. Edge would Totally Reek of Awesomeness!!!:banghead: I'm Only Kidding...only kidding.

If Batista cannot get his title back, Edge will have to look out for Mark Henry who you all know will want to be World Heavy Wieght Champion.

Well, after this Stinky-unbelievable-shit called Judgment day, add Benoit to the list of contenders for the WHC. i prefer to see Benoit vs edge than Edge vs: batista, Mark Henry, Finlay, Matt Hardy...

off topic: whats the next PPV? (originally intended for Smackdown) thanks!

i think the way to go is get matt hardy out of this tag team situation. and get him in a long program with edge... it would awesome.. they already have a past fued that didnt get settled properly. so i say Matt Hardy would be the best move for the smackdown brand.

Do the words "The Brood" mean anything to you guys?.. XD...Gangrel + Christian + Edge = awesomeness.

Well, since we're talking about what's next for Edge, that'd put him right back into the midcard immediately even if it were remotely possible. I kinda liked the gimmick, but for relatively new wresters in the midcard it was great. And it was really, really cheesy that JR apparently was unable to utter the word blood. "What is this vile red liquid?!" Guess it was a standards and practices thing.

On the other hand, I'm already bored with Matt vs. Edge. I thought he was going to have a good program with Kennedy, but I guess not. Maybe they're going to throw him in some filler fueds with until Rey is back. A defense against Khali? Blech, but it might happen I think if they're serious about making Edge over as a long-term champ. Flair? Is he going to have one last main event run? Maybe that's why he went to Smackdown, I am not really sure about that one.

I really hope they do the Khali feud. even though both are heels, i think that would be a good match. Granted Edge would have to carry the entire feud, and he would do alot better job of it than Cena did. I'd personally like to see Hardy vs Edge vs someone else for a triple threat match-up. Then, I'd like to see the following feuds until undertaker gets back.

1. Kane
2. Rey Mysterio
3. Finlay

what think is wwe like batista so they are giving him so meany matches up next to edge but edge is get the pin 1,2,3 or is wwe wanting edge to get wat mean the most to him out for him the wold title ...i think edge is stuck in a bad way

I really wanted to see Edge vs Chris Benoit happen, but I guess that's not going to happen now. If Rey Mysterio comes back to SD (which he probably will) then I would also LOVE to see Rey Mysterio vs Edge. They worked so good together as a tag team a long time ago, that I would love to see them against each other. I know some don't like Rey Mysterio in the main event picture, but I for one think he fits perfectly. Edge vs Batista seems... too forced to be a good fued.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back