Who will Mr Kennedy defeat for his 1st world title reign?

• Thread starter The not-so Great Khali
  • Start date

^^^^

• Undertaker

• Batista

• John Cena

• Shawn Michaels

• Edge

• Randy Orton

• Bobby Lashley

• Kane

• CM Punk

• Elijah Burke

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm also wishing that Kennedy beat the hell up Cena, but as many of you said, Smackdown! CANT let Kennedy do that..at least for now.
i think Kennedy is doing well with this Finaly angle, i can see Summerslam,a match kennedy - Finlay, Winner gets the briefcase, and that only puts Kennedy on top, then The Cerebral assassin returns to Kick HBK, Edge and CenASS ... After that, you can count with a Kennedy - HHH feud, until survivor series, when, Keneddy will become WWE Champ. Against? John Cena Of course, it would suck to see HHH lose the belt to anybody... after that, Cena goes Smackdoen! faster than light, and start jobing Batista, WHC Taker, hahaha! even he could job Mark Henry!

What people need to realize is that just bcuz Kennedy has a MITB contract it doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna win a world title right off the bat. There's a good chance he'll be the 1st to lose in his cash-in match. It would definately be a good way to bring more interest to future MITB winners (will they, won't they finish the journey?) But he'll definately win the Big One eventually, he just needs to prove that he can have nice long enaging fued. I mean, I really like Kennedy, but he's never had a really long engaging fued that I really care about. Although I could see good fueds with taker, CM Punk and DX.

kennedy already had a long feud with taker with the matches spanning from a singles match at No Mercy(taker got dqed) to a first blood match at Survivor Series(kennedy won) and ending with a Last Ride match at Armegeddon(taker won) to end the feud. And on top of that,we got to see the Brothers of Destruction return. I dont know wher youve been the end of 2006, but that was one of the major feuds that year

Lots of good scenarios put forth. I would prefer to see him defeat Cena just cause it would make everyone smile but to have him not win might be the best thing for him. Fact, the two MITB winners have not enjoyed long title runs and it would be a shame to have Kennedy become another victim of the curse. He should carry the belt for a long period of time.

I bet he is going to cash it in at Wrestlemania 24 in the main event. This way he can face other opponents and build up more credibily as a main eventer so he wont get beaten as easily as he has lately.

I don't think he will keep his word until Wrestlemania, probably he will use is Money In The Bank in Judgement Day if there's a match between John Cena and Khali for example...

He probably will beat Cena. They are both "young" stars so they will fued with each other. Kennedy beating somone like the Undertaker doesn't create longterm multiple fueds. By beating Cena you make one top face and one top heel..hopefully. Also, as Cena has held the title for like 20 years now he should be considered a credible champ.

I think the plan may be for Kennedy to keep his word on not cashing in until wrestlemania 24. If the brand extension is still in effect he will face whoever the royal rumble winner isn't,(not counting the ECW title as that would not happen) then whoever won the MITB ladder match that night will wait until the end of Kennedy's match, cash in their contract and pin either Kennedy or his opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back