So, uh..

:lmao: I don't actually want Klunker to leave. If he leaves, who would I harass and mock then?

Besides, the guy makes AMAZING reviews. I don't even think I could do them up like that. Well, I'm sure I could - but people would cry Word-fort. ;)

Seriously though.. I just laughed when I was pointed out this little gem. Figured I'd remind him of his foot-in-mouth statements.

Figured I'd remind him of his foot-in-mouth statements.

FootInMouth.jpg

If he left I would have to find where he is at, go there, and harass him until he returns. KB can't leave, he's one of my favorite posters on these forums.

I don't think that really qualifies as foot-in-mouth.

The picture, or the statement KB made?

The picture was more like "Foot outta Mouth".

The statement was foolish, even if only meant as a joke. Shows how much he continues to under-estimate Edge. I just finished reading the LD from the Bash.. holy crap, its no wonder I don't get on for those things.. KB's joy-killing of Edge/Jericho winning would've ruined my entire PPV.

:lmao: I'm also waiting on one of what could be upwards of 50 posts he'll make in which he refers to fake sex and some other random stuff. Don't forget the 5 second pose, KB, those ruled.

:lmao: So, it wasn't like a "forever" thing, or anything. Just one of those I need to get off this site, before I end up bitching out a bunch of stupid fucking idiots moments?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back