• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, sixth grade is a bitch

The Insano Shiekh

Certified Mother Lover
Warning:
For all those *****es out there, I swear a lot in this. K bye.
(Opinions are not very intelligent and this is a rant)

As some of you may know, I'm 11, and I'm starting sixth grade. I hate it. Most specifically 2nd, 3rd (TWO periods of fucking math) and 7th and 8th period (FUCKING GRC). So in Math, this snaggle-toothed bitch always catches me doing something like a typical ADHD kid, and then wants to throw the little pretty boy away cause she knows his parents and bitches out at me. COME THE FUCK ON, YOU LESBO. And 4th period is okay, and I fucking love 5th period because of my JV football coach actually teaching, and getting subs with nice asses and big tits, and then I fucking go to my "Higher" Education class and get this biased old hag who hasn't got laid in 35 fucking years who says that if you're from the country or anywhere besides a big city and that you should have a fucking masters degree in Political Science to be able to vote. BITCH.PLEASE. And so I get bored and start talking with my buddy and this bitch wants to phone my parents? FUCK. YOU.

That's all for now.

LOL enjoy these years while you can, and learn all you can. 6th grade is easy as fuck, so quit bitching and realize that there's people in the world who would KILL to get a fucking education.

In sixth grade we had a substitute teacher who always smelled like cigarette smoke.

And she was black.

Reactions: .
you think sixth grade is hard? Wait until you get to seventh.

Or alternatively you could learn your role in the classroom and keep your head down, your mouth shut and do what the teacher tells you.

I have a BA in political science and most of what I learned in those classes taught me nothing about how this country works.

Everything worth having is hard CI, just study hard and be proud of your accomplishments, angel's right there are some people out there who have no idea what an education is, just appreciate what you got and listen, if your having problems consult your tutors and you will be fine.;)

wait until you get a teacher that just sits there rambling on and on about random math stuff and then rambling on and on about random stuff not about math and then randomly switching back and for back and forth and then at the end of the year you realize you didn't learn crap and then you go to the next grade and after the first 3 days you have no idea what the teachers talking about and end up being flat out screwed...

Captain Insano, are you actually 11? I would have guessed you were older.

But then you said you needed a nap.

wait until you get a teacher that just sits there rambling on and on about random math stuff and then rambling on and on about random stuff not about math and then randomly switching back and for back and forth and then at the end of the year you realize you didn't learn crap and then you go to the next grade and after the first 3 days you have no idea what the teachers talking about and end up being flat out screwed...

My high school experience.

Is the day too long for you to make it through with just one sleep? My God how mistreated must you be. To have to stay awake all those hours in school, AND be expected to pay attention.

Nobody gets how hard it is for you. You such are a misunderstood, tragic martyr.

I was up 'till 3:00 at the hospital, dumbass. But the whole other nap thing was a joke. Let the "NO IT WASN'T YOU STUPID KID" responses come below.

Did we honestly just get told to "Shut the fuck up" by an 11 year old? God damn I miss the days of being able to hit kids.. Fuck, my kid is half his age!

Little man, lemme tell you something. You are not "hard" enough for your big talk to really have the effect you think it has. Really it comes off as what I'm calling the "Jenks Effect" where it makes me laugh the more I see it.

I do agree 6th grade sucks. That's the year I started drinking (I'm Canadian.. What do you expect). I don't know how your school's work, but mine was k-6, 7-9, 10-12. So in Gr.6 we were the top dogs, then in gr.7 you're back to the bottom again. THAT sucked.

Man sixth grade was awesome, just kickin back and drinking a juice box and watching the day go by. Then when lunch comes around you get a Lunchable. Just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back