So I think OCW is over

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I just don't have the desire to do it anymore. What I'll likely do is list off what the final build would be and then maybe throw out a promo I had written. I likely won't write out the last show as all it will do is make me think I can/will want to keep it going which I've done about a million times. I'll probably think of a comical way to end it.

To all the people that supported it, I thank you very much. Thanks to all of you for making it the most viewed and posted in thread in the history of Wrestlezone. I never once imagined it would go as far as it did. Thanks for supporting it. It meant a lot to me to see so many people get into it.

It'll likely end in a few days or so.

It already has, passed it a few days ago.

I am amused though that it stated 8 months earlier and was #2 for 4 months.

I think I'll do a highlight show leading up to FC3 and then do the main event and a Where Are They Now.

I don't think I ever posted anything but I did read it and I liked it. You did a great job with it KB, but sometimes good things must come to an end.

Are you done with it completely or will you think about doing it again some time in the future when you feel like doing it?

I think I'll do a highlight show leading up to FC3 and then do the main event and a Where Are They Now.
Gus will most likely have the most successful career after OCW. When you dominate in OCW like Gus did, you know you're set for good things in life.

I meeeeeaan. Whats unfortunate about it? He doesnt feel like doing it anymore. Someday, I may feel the same way about The NorCal thread, and kill myself. Wont be unfrotunate either.

I meeeeeaan. Whats unfortunate about it? He doesnt feel like doing it anymore. Someday, I may feel the same way about The NorCal thread, and kill myself. Wont be unfrotunate either.

Oh I don't think it's unfortunate. But that's the kind of response I was expecting.

And no, that wouldn't be unfortunate either, it'd be suicide. Being captain obvious for the night.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back