Here We Go Again....

Honestly, this had a lot more hype in 2009/2010, but as the day comes closer, more and more people have shut up about it since deep down they know it's a load of shit and they don't want to look stupid when the day comes and goes like just another ordinary day.

Honestly, this had a lot more hype in 2009/2010, but as the day comes closer, more and more people have shut up about it since deep down they know it's a load of shit and they don't want to look stupid when the day comes and goes like just another ordinary day.

I blame all the Nostradamus stuff they had on the History Channel.

I am so sick of these, everywhere I go I see these sarcastic threads. I want this day to come and good so people can STFU about it.

This makes me wish I kept a list of all the people who bought into the 2012 end of the world conspiracy. I know two people off the top of my head, but they'll probably both just deny it.

Just another day to go to work, get my paycheck, close up shop at about 11 PM, then get hammered...A/K/A a typical Friday night....

Барбоса;4227031 said:
Considering the Earth is in constant motion, it will not still be here. It'll be over there somewhere.

Wrong definition of the word here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back