Regarding OCW

Um, I suck at it.

People know I suck at it.

There are people far better than I am for it.

I don't do enough.

Name these people please.

You provide a lot of discussion, people do think you do a lot for it, at least the people i've talked to about it do.

Yeah my cronies think that. It's one thing to impress people that like you of something. It's quite another to convince people taht don't like you of something.

As one of the people who holds no opinion regarding you, I don't care what you do as a moderator. But people enjoy your presence, so you might as well stay as one.

First off, KB is a great non wrestling mod from what I can tell. Don't put yourself down. You're a big draw on Wrestlezone.

And secondly, what is this about Tim and Klunder telling the world that all 3 of us bash the staff?

I only bash annoying posters on MSN.

First off, KB is a great non wrestling mod from what I can tell. Don't put yourself down. You're a big draw on Wrestlezone.

And secondly, what is this about Tim and Klunder telling the world that all 3 of us bash the staff?

I only bash annoying posters on MSN.

I'd say they fit the criteria. ;)

I put the smiley there out of fear of getting bant.

I'd say they fit the criteria. ;)

I put the smiley there out of fear of getting bant.

:lmao: Only very few members we bash. You were actually a topic of our MSN conversation last night, but don't worry because we weren't bashing you. We were just mocking you.

Let's just say, we listed the top 5 Aussies on the forum, and it didn't include you lol.

Anyway on a side note, it may be the biggest failure of all time, but I was thinking in the Book This! section that I could make up my own storylines in a company called SCW. Smark Championship Wrestling.

Dan, would you laugh at how ridiculous it may be, or would you shake your head in disappointment at me.

Lol, nice name, and actually it might not turn out half bad. I mean, you'd appease the the 'stereotypical' smarks. I would never be able to bring myself to do something like that, I'm too marky.

Also, as my side note, I hardly talk to anyone from WZ on MSN. I used to talk to Sparky, and sometimes I talk to Monkey, but that's about it.

Lol, nice name, and actually it might not turn out half bad. I mean, you'd appease the the 'stereotypical' smarks. I would never be able to bring myself to do something like that, I'm too marky.

Also, as my side note, I hardly talk to anyone from WZ on MSN. I used to talk to Sparky, and sometimes I talk to Monkey, but that's about it.

My idea is to basically have all the smark favourites as babyfaces instead of heels, the live audience always being smarky, and just storylines that would be more of a comedy act.

It's more or a less, a "shot" at the smark and the IWC. Whether I go through with it has yet to be determined. I don't know much about the Book This section, but would a comedy promotion such as this be allowed in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back