SmackDown LIVE(!), July 19th 2016 - All Shook Up

Lots of good talent out there. Shit, Blanchard, Purazzo, and Garrett appear regularly as it is

All of those names are definitely good. Garrett would be a solid sign. I also like Heidi Lovelace and Kimber Lee out there in various US indies. Stardom is stacked right now as well if they feel they can have another foreigner in the division with Asuka (which they probably can).

Alternatively they could spike interest in the short term with a brief in ring return from Sara Amato. Just long enough to feud with Asuka and put over some of the younger talent.

So Miz, a SD Star, defends against Darren Young from Raw.

Rusev, Raw Star, defends against Ryder from SD.

No chance either of these titles change hands, huh? Or both?

So Miz, a SD Star, defends against Darren Young from Raw.

Rusev, Raw Star, defends against Ryder from SD.

No chance either of these titles change hands, huh? Or both?

I would lean in the direction of the former, but they have invested in both guys this year, and it would be kind of fun for them to switch brands. Especially because if the first one happens, the second one has double the drama in terms of getting a midcard title onto his brand.

Just saw the updated draft picks plenty of NXT people coming through more than expected, and the Wyatts are split so I imagine they will share the. Name on both brands

So yeah, Corey Graves replaces JBL on Raw, JBL to Smackdown with Mauro and David Otunga. King hitting the bricks.

There is a poll on wwe.com asking which brand drafted the better superstars.
Somehow, SmackDown is comfortably leading the poll at present with a 60%-40% advantage...

There is a poll on wwe.com asking which brand drafted the better superstars.
Somehow, SmackDown is comfortably leading the poll at present with a 60%-40% advantage...

I'd imagine the lineup of Ambrose, Cena, Orton, Styles, and Wyatt would seem far more impressive than the lineup of Rollins, Reigns, Jericho, and Sheamus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back