Slammiversary XI — Jay Bradley v. Sam Shaw — Gut Check Tournament Final

Who wins?

• Jay Bradley

• Sam Shaw

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammiversary XI
Jay Bradley v. Sam Shaw
TNA Gut Check Tournament Final

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv8.jpg

The winner of this match earns the final spot in the 2013 Bound For Glory series.

All discussion here.​

I'm pulling for Jay Bradley here. He is tough, hard hitting old school style wrestler. Shaw is good and he could fit in well in TNA. I personal liked the showing Jay put on. He has the look to be a champion one day. The guys style reminds me of JBL when in the ring. This is a guy TNA could very well use on their roster. This should be a hard fought battle and whoever wins would be good for TNA. My choice is Bradley.

When I first saw Sam Shaw I felt he had that "John Cena" like look. Now I'm not comparing him to John Cena, cause that would be absurd. I just felt the story around him felt very Cena-ish. Now if TNA could capitalize on that then they have a star. I don't know much about Shaw as I can't recall really seeing any matches of his and it seems every time he is involved he is getting attacked and we wait for another chance to see him.

Jay Bradley is a big boy and looks like an ass kicker. He has a nice little clothesline and I've been impressed with him. He looks more threatening in the ring than Shaw and would probably be my pick. However something tells me Sam Shaw is going to get that surprise win here. Bradley looks like he could make an impact quicker, but something about Shaw intrigues me.

Either way one of these guys is getting into the BFG series and hopefully they just don't have them waste a spot. Actually let it look like this person could compete and even win the thing. If they are a just there to fill a spot, this whole tournament would be pretty pointless.

Jay Bradley all the way. If booked right that guy has the attitude to eventually become the top heel in the promotion.

That guy looks like Ryan Braddock who used to be on Smackdown. If that's him, then I obviously think Shaw is winning because why would they give a push to one of WWE's lamest jobbers of all time?

If TNA have any sence then Jay Bradley should win this one easily. No offence to Shaw buy there still seems to be quite a bit of work to do before he is bumped up to the main roster and he still looks as if he found his ring gear in lost property box. Bradley on the other hand seems to be more of a complete package and somebody that can step up to the main roster and look convincing against guys like James Storm and Kurt Angle. As for the match itself, I am not expecting any miracles. I expect the match to will be quite short with it going back and forth before Bradley hits the boom stick for the finish.

I have watched Jay Bradley up close at Resistance for over a year. The guy has a lot going for him. He has the attitude, the look, the character and more. Beware the "boomstick." Jay Bradley should start to move up on the card and roster.

I like Jay Bradley, at least more than some of the other gut check guys. I agree with the poster that said if booked right he could be a good heel. Going with Bradley to win this one.

I'm sorry, but in a roster as big as TNA where it seems like we see about 10 new wrestlers every week, and 15 wrestlers return a month, I hate having another gutcheck match. The most interesting thing we had from Gutcheck was Wes Brisco and Mr. mustache... These guys we won't care about 2-3 weeks from now because they'll be in OVW like the rest of them... This is my bathroom break for the PPV...

To the post that said jay bradley looked like a jobber on smackdown called ryan braddock you are correct it is the same guy granted he is a lot better now by a long way but yeah same guy and for the match at slammiversary I'm picking bradley to win over show as he could be great in tna really good heel material in him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back