• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slaggy New Girl ****e should just be shot

You're going to have to trust me on this one will....Just trust me......

Apparently you've taken the wrong end of a ******* session, or rather ********. Okay, okay.. I'll take your word for it.

But, it wouldn't actually be anal.. for her.. you didn't really have any other optional holes.. just to clarify. Just sayin..

Apparently you've taken the wrong end of a ******* session, or rather ********. Okay, okay.. I'll take your word for it.

But, it wouldn't actually be anal.. for her.. you didn't really have any other optional holes.. just to clarify. Just sayin..

thread-derail-1953.jpg

That's right. We all get off topic sometimes.

I don't want to imagine what it would be like to be at the end of a ******* session.

I'd be fine being apart of a one-man/girl session. Just myself, and most likely the Wife. She doesn't even have to be fully aware.. like now, for example. Sound asleep. She'd never see it coming. :)lmao: Like that play on words there)

And.. to stay off topic..

tits.jpg

Did you know that? I didn't know that.

I thought ******* was where the men all ejaculate ON the woman.

And...WHAT IS THAT PICTURE FROM

I'd be fine being apart of a one-man/girl session. Just myself, and most likely the Wife. She doesn't even have to be fully aware.. like now, for example. Sound asleep. She'd never see it coming. :)lmao: Like that play on words there)

And.. to stay off topic..

tits.jpg

Did you know that? I didn't know that.

My eyes have been opened. I don't know where the nearest nunnery is but I maybe take a trip there to investigate this further.

Give a girl surprise buttsex.....when she doesn't expect it stick it in her ass and the fun happen, 9 times out of 10 the girl will like it that way.

I thought ******* was where the men all ejaculate ON the woman.

And...WHAT IS THAT PICTURE FROM

******* IS what you just said. Which is why I said "with the end result being on the inside".. leading to her being able to get pregnant from it.

I could've said ********.. but ******* is a much greater word. Sounds classy.

As for the picture.. I googled "derailed thread" it was on the first page.

My eyes have been opened. I don't know where the nearest nunnery is but I maybe take a trip there to investigate this further.

Good luck on your Journey.

Give a girl surprise buttsex.....when she doesn't expect it stick it in her ass and the fun happen, 9 times out of 10 the girl will like it that way.

Agreed. Once again, especially if they're asleep.

anal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back