WZ tries to get Doc laid... again.

What is with this whole Stinger being a pedophile? The first time it was maybe funny. Every other time it just got old. I highly doubt Stinger is a Pedo, so it isn't right to accuse him of such.

I feel the same way about your posts. And seeing as how you're a joyless twat who doesn't have even the tiniest sense of humor, I don't think anyone gives a shit what you think isn't funny.

I feel the same way about your posts. And seeing as how you're a joyless twat who doesn't have even the tiniest sense of humor, I don't think anyone gives a shit what you think isn't funny.

Nah, he's right, it's gotten pretty stupid. You're just trying to rile Stormtrooper up, lame

See what I just did was take what Doc said about someone else, and used it to describe my situation.

Sadly I'm actually far from a joyless twat. I'm actually a pretty jovial individual, but since 5 or 6 people on an internet wrestling forum (most of which are either on ignore, or belong there) think I'm a joyless twat, that must be what I am....

Nah, he's right, it's gotten pretty stupid. You're just trying to rile Stinger up, lame

What is even more pathetic about it, Macca drags the lame and overused insult out enough on me...but when we have 3 more posters that are full of themselves overusing an overused comeback...then that's when it just gets bad.

See what I just did was take what Doc said about someone else, and used it to describe my situation.

Sadly I'm actually far from a joyless twat. I'm actually a pretty jovial individual, but since 5 or 6 people on an internet wrestling forum (most of which are either on ignore, or belong there) think I'm a joyless twat, that must be what I am....

I'm probably on your ignore....or belong there. Although I may think you are a joyless twat, you sure do stand by your opinions..and I respect that. Only thing I ever disagreed with you about was Football. Two fans tearing each other apart.

:lmao:

Because that automatically makes you cool.

We were pointing out that his post was wrong however ya look at it, not trying to be "cool".... But don't allow me to derail your glorious thread, by all means let's get back on subject, let's try to get a load of strangers to set up some meaningless sex for me! Yeah!

Yeah, this is a joke thread. He's doing a good job of getting laid by himself. This was just a way for you guys to get me to say weird, awkward shit to her, you know, for fun.

Those of you that take clear-cut humor threads this seriously, feel free to make your way back to the Cage and continue to fight over people fighting.

We were pointing out that his post was wrong however ya look at it, not trying to be "cool".... But don't allow me to derail your glorious thread, by all means let's get back on subject, let's try to get a load of strangers to set up some meaningless sex for me! Yeah!

I think he was referring to you having sex at (under) 18, automatically making you cool. At least that's what I thought and gave him green rep for anyways.

There are Freshmen, 8th graders, 7th graders, 6th graders even that think it's cool to have sex at such a young age, and think it's cool to have a relationship. I think it's pointless and a waste of time and commitment. I think I've said it before, but I don't plan on dating anybody until at least college, maybe not even until I get out of college. Most of the girls in my school aren't mature enough to have an educated relationship with, and if they are..they're taken.

I don't see myself hooking up with some sex craving ****. She won't get far in life, and I don't want to jump on that train to nowhere that she is going. Even if that girl from last year (the infamous girl I was crushing on.) somehow said she wanted to go out with me, I would probably either say yes..then avoid her, or say nicely say No. I was crushing on her, I didn't want to have sex, or date her (regardless of the idiotic things I said in that thread for attention).

Yes, I look at girls in my school and admire their beauty, but currently at my age, I have no interest in sex or a relationship. I'd rather focus on school work, and my financial future.

On a semi related side note, back in October a teammate and I were joking around, and he said I'd never get laid. I noted that there is always prostitution, and we argued whether prostitution counts or not. After asking one of the assistant coaches, he fully agreed that it counts. He actually kinda said it a little odd...as if he's done it before too, as he was quite enthusiastic and shook his head in a confident manner. :suspic:

I'm probably on your ignore....or belong there. Although I may think you are a joyless twat, you sure do stand by your opinions..and I respect that. Only thing I ever disagreed with you about was Football. Two fans tearing each other apart.
Actually you're not on ignore. Outside of football, I tend to not have a problem with you, and since there's no such thing as "ignore only when talking about football" you're not there. I'm also far from a joyless twat, even on here. I've had plenty of humorous thing, you just don't see them.

I think he was referring to you having sex at (under) 18, automatically making you cool. At least that's what I thought and gave him green rep for anyways.

There are Freshmen, 8th graders, 7th graders, 6th graders even that think it's cool to have sex at such a young age, and think it's cool to have a relationship. I think it's pointless and a waste of time and commitment. I think I've said it before, but I don't plan on dating anybody until at least college, maybe not even until I get out of college. Most of the girls in my school aren't mature enough to have an educated relationship with, and if they are..they're taken.

I don't see myself hooking up with some sex craving ****. She won't get far in life, and I don't want to jump on that train to nowhere that she is going. Even if that girl from last year (the infamous girl I was crushing on.) somehow said she wanted to go out with me, I would probably either say yes..then avoid her, or say nicely say No. I was crushing on her, I didn't want to have sex, or date her (regardless of the idiotic things I said in that thread for attention).

Yes, I look at girls in my school and admire their beauty, but currently at my age, I have no interest in sex or a relationship. I'd rather focus on school work, and my financial future.

On a semi related side note, back in October a teammate and I were joking around, and he said I'd never get laid. I noted that there is always prostitution, and we argued whether prostitution counts or not. After asking one of the assistant coaches, he fully agreed that it counts. He actually kinda said it a little odd...as if he's done it before too, as he was quite enthusiastic and shook his head in a confident manner. :suspic:
you know how I know you're gay? You don't want to have sex with women....

You're right though to an extent. You don't wanna do it with someone not mature enough, or too dirty. But to say you'd want to wait until after College is too long. College is the formative years of fornicating. The quantity is great, and the quality should also be much better then before.

Even if that girl from last year (the infamous girl I was crushing on.) somehow said she wanted to go out with me, I would probably either say yes..then avoid her, or say nicely say No. I was crushing on her, I didn't want to have sex, or date her (regardless of the idiotic things I said in that thread for attention).
Isn't having a crush on someone basically you wanting to engage in intercourse with them, or at least having a romantic relationship with said person?

I believe in gay rights, but gay I am not. Maybe when I get older I'll have a greater urge for sex, but at this time I am uninterested. I'm just a freshmen in High School, and having sex at that age is just plain stupid.

By the time I'm a Junior or Senior maybe I will. Maybe I'll find the perfect person, and if she wants to do it and I want to be with her forever, I will.

Can't explain my reasoning behind the crush from 8th grade. Also, I found the Ignore List useless. The only person I put on was Macca, and ended up taking him off after I clicked "view post" every time anyways, just out of curiosity. If it was a more advanced Ignore list, that showed no trace of someone having a post at all, then I would use it quite frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back