• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slaggy New Girl ****e should just be shot

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
It'd really be better for the world. I was talking to her boyfriend (A guy who was my friend WAY before they even met) who happens to be our supervisor at work. She saw us talking and decided to come over and push me into a door because I was talking to her boyfriend. I mean, what the hell? My shoulder is killing me. It happens to be my annoying dodgy shoulder which I dislocated last year. Eugh. I'm typing with one hand it hurts that much, I may have to go to A&E, someone come with me.

On the plus side, she's about to be fired. And I somehow didn't touch her. Because if I did, I'd slap her so hard she'd have died. Go me.

Want me to fly over to the UK and beat her up for you? I'll bring Norcal so he can nurse you to health while I layeth the smacketh down!

Eugh, you took plain painkillers. Have I taught you nothing. Codeine is your friend. When did you last take something. I'd do this on MSN but I can't sign in

Eugh, you took plain painkillers. Have I taught you nothing. Codeine is your friend. When did you last take something. I'd do this on MSN but I can't sign in

:lmao: Plain painkillers? I'm sorry doctor. *Goes to find the codeine* Um, about half an hour ago.

It'd really be better for the world. I was talking to her boyfriend (A guy who was my friend WAY before they even met) who happens to be our supervisor at work. She saw us talking and decided to come over and push me into a door because I was talking to her boyfriend. I mean, what the hell?

Females are territorial. You were in her territory. Be lucky she didn't piss on you, to mark her territory like animals do.

My shoulder is killing me. It happens to be my annoying dodgy shoulder which I dislocated last year.

This part of your rambling makes you sound old, and hagged.

Eugh. I'm typing with one hand it hurts that much, I may have to go to A&E, someone come with me.

A&E? :headscratch: What the fuck are you going to do, make a made for tv movie about how you and her boyfriend had an affair and plotted to get her fired? Then you revealed to him you were secretly in love with her, but were pregnant with an Afro baby?

Females are territorial. You were in her territory. Be lucky she didn't piss on you, to mark her territory like animals do.

This part of your rambling makes you sound old, and hagged.

A&E? :headscratch: What the fuck are you going to do, make a made for tv movie about how you and her boyfriend had an affair and plotted to get her fired? Then you revealed to him you were secretly in love with her, but were pregnant with an Afro baby?

I want an afro-baby.

Damn Becca, when your better slap that bitch till she bleeds and make her moan by kicking her in her vagina....but keep taking the painkillers though, but i agree with most of the guys the boyfriend shall be dealt with. I will fly over to where you are and got Agent 47 Hitman style on him, his body will not be found.

Damn Becca, when your better slap that bitch till she bleeds and make her moan by kicking her in her vagina....but keep taking the painkillers though, but i agree with most of the guys the boyfriend shall be dealt with. I will fly over to where you are and got Agent 47 Hitman style on him, his body will not be found.

No mental stability issues there, then.

*imagines*

...MY BRAIN

I know, right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo