• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd Match

Joshua

Pre-Show Stalwart
Anyone notice the lights getting changed for Sin Cara's squash of Tyson Kidd.

One thing is for sure, Sin Cara is a VERY important talent to the company seeing as Triple H has taken direct watch over the development of the character..

I don't really understand why the lights stay the way they do during Sin Cara's matches because when he first debuted it wasn't like that...it kind of reminds me of Kane's first WWF matches, especially the one he had against Mankind at SS 97 where the ring glowed red the whole time. But anyway, I thought the match was great and really showcased Sin Cara's talents once again. Idk if it was just me but I found Tyson Kidd did the best job out of all Sin Cara's opponents thus far in selling the moves put on him, and by the time it ended I was missing SmackDown's old cruiserweight division. I saw a thread started the other day about WWE revamping the cruiserweight division title and division and I think that would be awesome to see. Oh, and one more thing: Tyson Kidd should get a push. He's very talented. Just....get rid of that little bit of hair in the front of your head man, it looks weird.

I did... I have talk about that when it was Jack Swagger vs Sin Cara!!

I dont know what to feel about that... I like and i kinda dont like!!

I like because that makes Sin Cara more mystic and stuff, but i dont like because the moves dont look so awesome as they are..
Despite that, this match, was very well made but i dont like the Chavo Guerrero thing, he is a jobber, so what interest can he have with Sin Cara?

I did... I have talk about that when it was Jack Swagger vs Sin Cara!!

I dont know what to feel about that... I like and i kinda dont like!!

I like because that makes Sin Cara more mystic and stuff, but i dont like because the moves dont look so awesome as they are..
Despite that, this match, was very well made but i dont like the Chavo Guerrero thing, he is a jobber, so what interest can he have with Sin Cara?

The Chavo angle is gonna' happen, and it is gonna' help Sin Cara alot. Chavo is one of the best "workers" in this company. By that i mean he can work a great match and seems to be able to put young talent over.

Chavo is brilliant inside the ring, and a Mexican heel

Sin Cara is brilliant inside the ring, and a Mexican face..

It makes sense. If anything this fued will be awesome for both men. I've always liked Chavo and was so angry at his 'decline' as it were (jobbing to hornswaggle, EVERY Raw)

Sin Cara is also someone i'm starting to get behind.!

But anyway, I thought the match was great and really showcased Sin Cara's talents once again.

I agree, and believe the reason for it was largely the work of Tyson Kidd. No matter what else you might think of him, the guy is a terrific technical wrestler and a worker who knows how to sell for his opponent. Selling involves not only how you "suffer" when taking your foe's offensive moves; it also means knowing how to set yourself up properly to receive those moves. Tyson knows it well.

On one hand, it was certainly nice to see him again on one of the two major brands. On the other hand, it's too bad he has been reduced to jobber.

As for Sin Cara, given the botches in his first couple of matches, the company would be wise to keep matching him against guys like Tyson Kidd, who can cover for him if they see a botch coming. I thought Tyson did this during Cara's backward-flying-spring-off the ropes (whatever the hell they call it). I think Cara was going to miss the "landing place," but Tyson covered by moving to the right spot and making Sin Cara look good.

Firstoff let me say that I loved that match, I thought that Kidd and Cara have the potential to have many great matches in the future. Sally made a great point in saying that Kidd is a great technical wrestler and that match was exellent because of the combination of both of their skills.

I believe that the dimming of the lights is to add to the Mystico angle, I think it adds a cool effect and I really like it.

The Chavo-Cara encounter was cool, my buddy suggested that maybe they would Tag Team up and feud soon after. I do think that could happen and I think it would be a good idea, it would give Cara some TT gold and Chavo would be relavent for the first time in ages. I think that they can perform well as partners and enemies, and I am really looking forward to watching this one play out.

MAYBE it is the American in me, but I can't get into that style. Everything about it is just so fake. Like they should be wearing shirts with "THIS SHIT IS FAKE!" on them.

I understand why the WWE crowds would get into it initially. It's new and innovative to them right now. But what is going to happen when the Wow! factor wears out? Sin Cara hasn't shown anything other than he can do a set spot if the other guy is agile enough to do it too. Maybe that is part of Sin Cara being on SD. It is easier to produce a reaction than to make the fans react.

I like it, fights in a more darker place always looks a lot cooler than with lights on. The colors also match Sin Cara's which makes it looks pretty awesome.

Sin Cara is doing pretty well and the jobbers are doing better every time in covering up possible botches.

I dunno, i quite like it. Its different and i like a change. It reminded me of when Kane first started in the WWE.

I was very impressed with Sin Cara's performance tho and with Tyson Kid's performance too. He did a good job of selling Cara's moves. Only fing Tyson Kidd needs to do is sort his hair style out. Knocks me sick just looking at it. It's worser than Ronaldo's (the ex Brazilian striker) hair that he had at the World cup years ago.

Im aslo intrigued to see what's going to happen between Chavo and Sin Cara. This could potentially be a good fued.

so fucking stupid like turn the lights on already omg its so annoying. Id like to be able to see the match please.

THey better lose that gimmick real quick sin cara is gona be a failure

There are weeks where I like the lights and then weeks when I dont. I think the C4 off the top rope looks cooler with Caras ring gear matching the lights if you get what I am saying.

I am also excited for the Chavo and Cara program. Anyone remember the Chavo and Rey program a few years back? It worked out very well and the crowd was very into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back