• Start date

Simpsons, Family Guy or South Park: witch do you like best

• Simpsons

• Family Guy

• South Park

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck king of the hill, that show is absolute shit always will be, Futurama was awesome, Family Guy is good but I believe not everyone gets the kind of comedy, like the show Whos line is it anyway?, South park is only good if NOTHING ELSE is on, The Simpsons will always be my favorite animated show, and after it finally ends (in another 2 years or so), there can so many spinoffs likes Moe's Tavern, The adventures of Ralph Wiggum, Bad Cops, The Flanders, Krusty the clown show, Itchy and Scratchy

Governmentuser85 said:
I do like King of the hill better then all others.

Sorry but it's suck really bad, NO it really sucks

Cartman: I kick ass

I like king of the hill so it would go somethin like this for me
1. Family guy
2. Simpsons (the first 9 years where good, then it went downhill)
3. King of the hill
4. South Park (its been getting really shitty recently)
5. Simpsons (the new ones) they just plain suck ass

Oh my God, the new simpsons suck. The first about 9 seasons kicked ass but now it's just crap. And the Ricky Gervais episode? Well, I loved Extras and The Office but why did he try and make it awkward or whatever? It's a cartoon, you can't fell awkward watching a cartoon! Idiot. Family Guy, IMO, keeps getting better and better, series 5 was so good and it was hilarious when Stewie (the genius baby) beat the crap out of Brian (the talking dog) when he didn't pay off his debt, he tried to drown him in a toilet, smashed a glass over his face, broke his leg with a golf club, shot him in both legs, smashed him up with the gun and lit him on fire. At the moment, Family Guy is the best, I like American Dad too. Apparently, Futurama WILL be making a comeback in 2008.

it dosent say anywhere that they will be making new episodes of futurama, just says that both The Simpsons and Futurama will move to Comedy Central

Credit:Zap2it.com

The animated series "Futurama," which has enjoyed a long and healthy afterlife on the Cartoon Network, will be getting a new home ... in the future.

Comedy Central announced Thursday (Oct. 27) that it's acquiring the Emmy-winning show, created by "The Simpsons" mastermind Matt Groening, from 20th Century Fox TV. However, the network won't get "Futurama" until 2008, when Cartoon Network's rights to the show run out.

Despite the faraway start date, Comedy Central is nonetheless thrilled to have the show.
"Matt Groening is a genius, and in 'Futurama' he created an award-winning, multi-layered series that is both intelligent and very funny and whose animation is fantastic," says David Bernath, senior vice president of programming at the network. "There aren't many series available that dovetail so perfectly with the Comedy Central brand."

"Futurama" was nominated for four Emmys for outstanding animated program during its time on FOX, winning the award in 2002. It had a somewhat choppy history on the network, though, that included a couple of lengthy hiatus periods and only one season, 1999-2000, that had as many as 20 episodes.

Groening developed the show with "Simpsons" veteran David X. Cohen.

As far as I'm concerned The Simpsons will always be the best I like the other two shows and King of the Hill but there like TNA compared to WWE good but not quite on the same scale as the top dog. In otherwords The Simpsons rules all

south park is really the only one that makes me laugh out loud, the simpsons and family guy are scared to do the things that south park pull off, for example making fun of tom cruise' religion, that drew big contreversy and there is an endless list of ppl that have tried to get south park off the air and cant do it. therefore ill stick with it cuz its something different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back