• Start date

Simpsons, Family Guy or South Park: witch do you like best

• Simpsons

• Family Guy

• South Park

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me say this, Family Guy gets extremely annoying basing its humor off constant Flashbacks. It's getting tired now... Simpsons has been stale for the past few seasons with hit and miss (mostly miss) jokes and routines. And I just plain don't like South Park.

Futurama will always be my favorite.

Family Guy is way funnier than the Simpsons and SouthPark. Simpsons used to be funny till Peter Griffin and hiz family came and South Park isn't really that funny I mean some parts are funny but tha other parts are just stupid.

I love all three shows but I'm a bigger Simpsons fan. I watch the shows religiously and sometimes I pick up on small thing in FG that were in The Simpsons but that happens sometimes without thinking...Family Guy is a great laugh out loud show that will always get you laughing at something. I like how South Park likes to tackle the issues and they won't pull any punches or not cross any lines

The Simpsons, it was the first of all three that i started watching...Family has failed numerous times at making me laugh...South Park has made me laugh many times but i go with the Simpsons.

Simpsons is a show that's funny and it doesn't rely on swearing for cheap laughs.
Family Guy and South Park both rule as well.

Family guy and SP -i couldnt decide but i voted FG because

FG-the flashbacks never get old, and their jokes are funny because their misleading

Simpsons-running out of good ideas i dont even watch it anymore

SP-its still really funny, but now i watch the older episodes which are way more entertaining(there new stuff is tamed down plus cartman saved kyle? WTF?!)

In order starting with the funniest:

Family Guy - Lots of itellectual humor. Many people don't think this show is funny and just random, however it requires knowledge to understand the jokes in the show.

South Park - I watch this show religiously every night as it if my favorite. I love how they stab at current events. This is why this show will never get old or stale.

The Simpsons - They are hanging on by a thread but they still have a few more years left in them. The new ones still give me some laughs, but the old ones are classics to re-watch.

Family Guy is best, it's edgey and it's like comparing the live Raw to SD! adn ECW, it just doesn't compare. ;)

The Simpsons is'nt as good as it used to be but that's inevitable after nearly twenty seasons. I would have to pick Family Guy over South Park just because it's slightly more witty.

Simpsons all the way. I watch it through the week and then on the weekend in the morning.

I voted Family Guy because of all the complete randomness makes me laugh, I'm wondering did Peter ever really kill the chicken?

I'm gonna have to go with South Park. Abosultely hilarious show and I love how they deal with other shows like Family Guy and Simposons, and political things. Cartman is the best character even invented!
Flames Out
Dragon

Family Guy is alot funnier then SP and Simpsons. Most likely because its so random, and Stuey :)

The Simpsons, it's the first of the three that i watched, and it's just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back