Should Trish leave the WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasuurKaNaathi

Dark Match Winner
Recently, the aspersions surrounding Trish's future have beleaguered the mindset of the WWE writers and has kept them on their heels concerning upcoming storylines involving her. Obviously, Trish has improved over the years from an overappreciated larger than life diva with dubious wrestling ability to a diva with a superlative wrestling credentials to complement her ravishing physical appearance. However, critics of the blonde haired Canadian have cited her 15 month reign as the Women's Champion as an indication of her lack of willingness to put any of the younger talent over besides the rising blue chip Mickie James. As a six time Woman's Champion, I feel Trish has become too colossal of a figure for wrestling similar to that of the Rock and her gargantuan image seems to have functioned as an occlusion to the development of other divas. Even the development of Mickie James as a fine female wrestler has been trivialized by the fact that most of her classic matches have come with Trish while the rest of her matches have been given insufficient time to develop due to the WWE's lack of willingness to give any diva(with the exception of Trish) a sufficient platform to display their skills. If Trish leaves, the Women's division will become extremely watered down, which may allow the facilitation of fresh female talent that the audience can be exposed to on a weekly basis. Once can see a zesty Mickie vs Melina rivalry that could shape up as the women's division version of HBK-Bret with a work-shoot environment with both women ready to give maximum efforts in order to upstage one another. Another possbility could be a physical encounter between Victoria and Shantreele or an awesome storyline brewing between Mickie and Beth Phoenix. you can add Jillian, Candice, Ashley, and other developmental divas to the rotation and form one of the best female divisions in recent RAW history. In other words, the female division will be more exciting without Trish's clout serving as a stumbling block for the group.

For a multi-talented woman like Trish, wrestling is an avocation that can easily serve as a stepping stone to another career goal in music, entertainment, journalism,acting or a combination of any of the four. Trish displayed her diverse reportiore of interests and talents in the recent Canadian Walk of Fame and smooching Pamela Anderson is not included in the discussion. Trish displayed her singing and public speaking abilities during the event and even went as far as expressing her avid desire to become a musical performer-possibly following the footsteps of her good friend Chris Jericho. Thus, for a woman like Trish, it would be a facile prospect of switching careers since she has already recieved enough exposure fowards the masses ans she is a talented woman with a diverse fan base.

On the other hand, if she stays in the WWE, her image will continue to cloud over the careers of capable performers such as Mickie, Victoria, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Shantrelle Taylor, and others. Her star power will block the audience's genuine appreciation for any other diva since they will perpetually compare the younger divas to a live and kicking Trish Stratus. Most of all, Trish has justifiably developed a salient enough ego to prevent herself from jusfiying the idea of jobbing to anyone besides a Mickie James. If she stays, do not expect her to become a mentor or an enhancement talent by any means because she obviously did not work her butt off over the years to place herself in that certain predicament. Her popularity is at an apex and there is very little she can do to stop an inevitable decline in her popularity if she continues to hold back the younger talent that need to develop their careers. The audience will eventually get feud up with the same stratuspheres,stratusfactions, and matrishes as we have seen with many of the male icons such as Hulk, Foley, Austin, Rock, etc. She needs to leave the business when her body is in one piece and when she is still on top. Furthermore, she is about to be a married woman and raise children. Thus, it would be more appropriate for her to quit the hectic job of being a wrestler and seldom seeing your families. As a mother, it is more important for her to engage in a career that allows her to see her family on a diurnal basis rather than just further building her wrestling careeer when she has already accomplished the optimal pinnacle of all female wrestlers being a record breaking six time champion. Pass the torch Trish for your benefit and the benefit of the holistic company that is suffering from your staleness!!!!

first who is Shantrelle Taylor and trish is great i dont want her to go without her who will run the womens division

I hope trish stays. she is the hottest diva on wwe. she is one of the only Biggest reson i watch raw espically when i ( for that fact everybody ) knows that its going to suck. but i watch it just to see trish. trish most likelly will leave because she is renewing with johnny ace and everybody knows that most of the time wrestlers and divas who work out a contract with him leave the company because of of johnny ace

kornavt said:
trish should never leave, ever i cannot live without her

wow dude.. I hope you're kidding.

Anyway, if Trish wants to leave, she has all the right in the world to do so.

I love Trish, she's so f'ing hot, not as hot as Maria, but close and a good wrestler

I think Trish should stay only because they did build todays Women's Division around her and somewhat of a taliswoman for giving the Women's Division some sort of respect and dignity to it. I would be extremely sad to see her go as well she would be a great addition to TNA or in some sort of Media/Television field. Though I really think they should just give her an extended time off from WWE Television for like a year to freshen up her character.

I'd rather see Stacey Keibler nude, we've seen enough of the fake stuff from wrestling diva's

Where is she going to go?

There are limited options for the ladys.

TNA? They have no wrestling division for women. They have some girls, but mostly valets, which Trish isn't!

who's going to hold the women's division HELLO LITA. before she got hurt the first time the neck injury she was the top female wrestler trish didn't even wrestle that much during that time. first of all i think they pushed trish for the simple fact that lita was hurt and she was there top female wrestler so while she was gone they pushed trish. trish doesn't get that much of reaction from the crowd lita is far more an exciting wrestler. trish will never be in the popularity and catergory of lita, sable, and chyna they changed the wwe womens division. people don't chant her name like they did lita and her face and name where plastered everywhere before her injuries. we all know that when lita come back from the stupid storylines and start wrestling again and become the good guy. they will place her on top and focus on lita more. like when she came back from the neck injury trish became 2nd string. that's why she's the only female wrestler that won her titles in a main event and she's been in more main events than trish.

i think trish should leave if she doesn't she will lose popularity like at wrestlemania 22 when they booed her i think people was so sick of seeing her hold that title that's why they booed her. if she stays she would eventually win it again and become the 7 time champion i'm sorry that's ridculous. i thought it was rid. when they let her win it the 4th time we all know if lita wasn't hurt she wouldn't of won it that many times and they wwe wouldn't focus much on her. like i said early they pushed trish way too much in people faces now people r getting sick and tired of her i don't see why they couldn't focus on other female wreslters like torrie wilson and melina i mean they shoul do more than just walk around and look pretty.

Trish is my favorite Diva, I have been wanting her to Pose nude for soooo long now but I know it never fuckin will happen but my second fav diva is Lita and want her to pose but I know she never will, I gotta see those titties lol, I gotta start liking dem easy divas who will pose. But I dont think she should leave at all...who is Trish getting married to, does anyone know cause that fucker is luuuuuuucky, my god that to me would be better then winning a lottery.

Trish i think is very good i deont want to see her leave it would be good to see her get the womens title 6 times and maybe go down as one the greatest womens champion. I want to see in the years to come

OchoaSTL said:
wow dude.. I hope you're kidding.

Anyway, if Trish wants to leave, she has all the right in the world to do so.

I agree she has the right do whatever she feels is best in her case. I'm a fan a Trish and always will be, but I hope that she does stay with the WWE because it's the only wrestling platform that caters to female wrestlers at the moment (TNA is still changing, but right now I don't see female superstardom)

She is leaving.Her contract is set to expire in august.IF she doesnt leave she will be taking a large amount of time off in september for her wedding.As of right now i like the role of her and carlito going out and her managing carlito.Now thats cool....

I think many of you missed the point of my post when I stated that Trish should leave. I never suggested that Trish work for TNA;instead, I felt she can easily transition into another career where she can display her speaking and/or public relations talents or maybe a career in music as she was aptly suggesting after the Canadian Walk of Fame. I just wanted to clear that up.

Otherwise, I agree with all the opinions on Lita being a far better worker than Trish before her profusion of injuries. There is no woman in WWE history that has half as much audacity as Lita possessed back in 2000 when she took Malenko's cloverleaf and Austin's stiff and repeated chair shots amongst other things. Unlike Trish, Lita did not appear as a complete misfit when she was situated in the ring against male competitors when she would engage in impressive high flying maneuvers and actually taking risks with her body unlike Trish who was just limited to her kicks and forearms that Jericho had to sell the hell out of. I do agree with the observation made by lita concerning the fact that Trish got pushed so far down the throats of the WWE audiences because of Lita's injuries. Thus, Trish owed much of her success to Lita's woes or else she would continue playing Vince McMahon's mistress on screen.

trish cant leave. it would be the end of the stratisfaction era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back