• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should this happen?

Should this happen

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Kofi and Bourne lose consecutive non title matches against some random team. Bourne gets pinned both times. Kofi gets angry. You can see it. He starts losing it. He's too good to be with Bourne. Little Evan is letting him down. They have the odd interview where Kofi rolls his eyes. Kofi doesn't know what he's doing in this position. He thinks he should be in the main event. Every little thing that Even does just Fucks Kofi off. One night Kofi and Evan defend the titles against the earlier team. Evan is struggling and Kofi has had enough. He walks off and Air boom lose the titles. Kofi comes back and goes ape shit. Beats the tar out of Evan batista-rey style. Later on he cuts a scathing heel promo on the crowd and guys like even. People who have been holding him back. Just a complete change of character. He becomes a real cunt. I already can't stand the guy.

Anyway...

Should this happen?

yes or no.

I love this formula. Worked in the past, can work again... with Kofi? Not sure about that. Hasn't shown a hint of personality since arriving in WWE. Then again, I thought Mark Henry was about as useless as an unloaded gun, so who knows.

yeah i know. I was thinking this was to give him personality. I don't know. Something to work with. The guy just looks like a fuckwit. Make him one. Evan in my opinion is the perfect fodder. Small/over...sells well etc and they are FRIENDS. Bill Lesnar loves a heel turn on a friend. Bill Lesnar loves it when things get personal. I don't want him to act like a loon though. He knows what he wants. Not a dumb heel.

let Kofi leave Bourne a bloody mess. Honestly i want that motherfucker lying in a pool of his own blood. Kofi doesn't give a shit. Evan let him down.

:xmen:

^

Why does WZ have this emoticon.

Kofi comes back and goes ape shit

Now that's just rascist yo'.

As to your idea. I dunno if a heel Kofi is realistic. I mean for one his caribbean music has to go. If he is totally repackaged and called just 'Kingston' with white bitches by his side, with him proclaiming what a big schlong he has, I'm sold.

Ok, cancel the schlong part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back