• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should The Womens Championship Replace the Diva's?

i think it should as the history behind the womens chamionship is well docemented and the belt is just right. lets make the diva's divison mean something.

The womens championship is in HOF with Fabulous Moolah in there and Trish too and even hardcore Lita held iT.

This title means something unlike the uglyone now !!!

I SAY WE NEED THE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP BACK AS THE DIVA'S TITLE MEAN'S DIDDLY SQUAT NOW !!!!

Well they just made the change to the diva's title a couple years ago, so I don't see them changing it anytime soon. Another reason I don't see it changing is that WWE doesn't even call the women working for them women. They're all divas, women much like wrestling has become a no-no word in WWE.

But I agree. I'd rather have the Woman's Title back than have that ugly ass Diva's Title anyday.

Well they just made the change to the diva's title a couple years ago, so don't see them changing it anytime soon. Another reason I don't see it changing is that WWE doesn't even call the women working for them women. They're all divas, women much like wrestling has become a no-no word in WWE.

The Diva's should be called women as in the Pg ere the WWE are in the should'nt be treating women as objects. even u must agree the womens tite means more than the Divas

When they start treating the division right, yes. In the meanwhile, the Divas title suits the state the division is in. As so as they are ready to start making the division important again, they should bring it back. But that title is still the most prestigious women's wrestling championship and there isn't anything going on the division worthy of it.

What's the difference? Do you think anyone will suddenly take the title more seriously by changing one word? As far as I'm concerned the Diva's championship is the same one that Trish Stratus held. Take a look at the tag team championship. Technically the titles held by Team Hell No are not the same titles won by The British Bulldogs, Hart Foundation, Demoltion, etc. Is anyone even aware of that? I don't know why we wouldn't trace each of those championship's history back to the titles that were held years ago. There's really no difference.

Bringing the Women's Championship back would not automatically bring prestige back to the division. I never liked the change to the Divas title ion the first place, and add to that the belt is a butterfly. As heel420 said they don't even call them women. They are always referred to divas. The division itself needs a lot of work, and I would want to see the Women's title brought back only if it was a sign that they were going to put more time and effort into the division as a whole.

i think even if they just change the belt keep calling it divas title just get rid of the butterfly belt it ugly and looks like a tacky souvenir make it something that puts a bit of prestige in it

I don't think changing the titles around is going to do anything to make the women's division in WWE anymore legit. WWE has two women that can actually wrestle currently; one is training them(Sara Del Ray) and the other is valeting Khali and Hornswaggle.

What difference is it going to make if they change the prop that the champ carries? A shitty division is a still a shitty division, regardless of how you want to market it. PG women's wrestling is never going to be popular again. The days of the Fabulous Moolah, Jumping Bomb Angels, and Wendi Richter's of the world have long since passed.

The only reason the Diva's division was so hot back in the day is because of the untamed sexuality and the partnership with Playboy. After the divas stopped being ****ty, Jerry Lawler stopped telling perverted jokes, and the Playboy shit got canned because of the PG rating the divas division became a joke.

Fact is if you want a serious women's division on a mainstream scale you should be watching TNA, and even they're half-assing it at this point.

TL;DR - Changing a prop to another prop isn't going to change the fact that the current roster of women is a steaming pile of shit that even Sara Del Ray can't fix in the short-term future.

What's the difference? Do you think anyone will suddenly take the title more seriously by changing one word? As far as I'm concerned the Diva's championship is the same one that Trish Stratus held. Take a look at the tag team championship. Technically the titles held by Team Hell No are not the same titles won by The British Bulldogs, Hart Foundation, Demoltion, etc. Is anyone even aware of that? I don't know why we wouldn't trace each of those championship's history back to the titles that were held years ago. There's really no difference.

They are different. The Divas Title was originally brought in as the less important Women's title so that the SD divas had something to do. When they get rid of the important title and give you the afterthought championship... It sorta tells you what they think of the divas, no?

Still, there were a few Divas able to make the title seem meaningful (Beth, Eve, Melina, Mickie, Natalya), so it shows that the current title can be taken seriously if given the opportunity.

I don't think changing the titles around is going to do anything to make the women's division in WWE anymore legit. WWE has two women that can actually wrestle currently; one is training them(Sara Del Ray) and the other is valeting Khali and Hornswaggle.

The only reason the Diva's division was so hot back in the day is because of the untamed sexuality and the partnership with Playboy. After the divas stopped being ****ty, Jerry Lawler stopped telling perverted jokes, and the Playboy shit got canned because of the PG rating the divas division became a joke.

1. Alicia, Layla, Naomi, AJ, and Tamina (on a less restricted moveset) can all get it done in the ring. Kaitlyn is constantly improving, as well.

2. So beyond false. You can't sit there and say fans were interested in hard-hitting feud like Lita vs Trish, Victoria vs Trish, Beth vs Mickie etc because of looks.

1. Alicia, Layla, Naomi, AJ, and Tamina (on a less restricted moveset) can all get it done in the ring. Kaitlyn is constantly improving, as well.

2. So beyond false. You can't sit there and say fans were interested in hard-hitting feud like Lita vs Trish, Victoria vs Trish, Beth vs Mickie etc because of looks.

You are absolutely delusional. I am literally laughing at you for mentioning Alicia as "getting it done in the ring." She's arguably the worst worker on the entire roster as she's constantly injuring other divas with her botching of scissor kicks and flipping leg drops.

So beyond false huh? Why is it that all of the women you mentioned on the side line are no longer working for the company? I'll tell you: because there's no fucking money in women's wrestling in a PG environment.

I'm not debating that Trish, Lita, Victoria, Beth, and Mickie can wrestle. They can, they're women that actually worked to learn the trade. But when the money dried up what did they do? That's right, they left and went to other roles that would actually make them profit.

For every person that was actually watching the divas matches for their athletic ability, there was 4-5 that were watching for the tits and ass.

The fact is anytime the WWE invests in women's wrestling they get burned for it which is why you currently have a bunch of clueless runway models trying to wrestle instead of the real deal.

They are different. The Divas Title was originally brought in as the less important Women's title so that the SD divas had something to do. When they get rid of the important title and give you the afterthought championship... It sorta tells you what they think of the divas, no?

Still, there were a few Divas able to make the title seem meaningful (Beth, Eve, Melina, Mickie, Natalya), so it shows that the current title can be taken seriously if given the opportunity.

I don't get it. There is a division for women's wrestling. That division has a championship title. How different would that division and title be if it was called women's instead of diva's. It would not be different at all. You may prefer women's to diva's and that's fine, but the division and title wouldn't suddenly mean more with a change.

You are absolutely delusional. I am literally laughing at you for mentioning Alicia as "getting it done in the ring." She's arguably the worst worker on the entire roster as she's constantly injuring other divas with her botching of scissor kicks and flipping leg drops.

So beyond false huh? Why is it that all of the women you mentioned on the side line are no longer working for the company? I'll tell you: because there's no fucking money in women's wrestling in a PG environment.

I'm not debating that Trish, Lita, Victoria, Beth, and Mickie can wrestle. They can, they're women that actually worked to learn the trade. But when the money dried up what did they do? That's right, they left and went to other roles that would actually make them profit.

For every person that was actually watching the divas matches for their athletic ability, there was 4-5 that were watching for the tits and ass.

The fact is anytime the WWE invests in women's wrestling they get burned for it which is why you currently have a bunch of clueless runway models trying to wrestle instead of the real deal.

I'm delusional while you claim that Alicia is constantly injuring her opponents? That's the actual definition of REACHING.

Women's wrestling doesn't have to be about sex. Yes, looks matter, but there is such thing as the total package. Layla, Natalya, Naomi, AJ, they're all beautiful and aren't have skill as well. The reason we have clueless models is because the E' thinks its easier to get a couple hit chicks cat fighting rather than having to invest in feuds with women who know how to perform in the ring.

Obviously you don't care about women's wrestling, which is fine,but my points will never get across.

Women's wrestling doesn't have to be about sex. Yes, looks matter, but there is such thing as the total package. Layla, Natalya, Naomi, AJ, they're all beautiful and aren't have skill as well. The reason we have clueless models is because the E' thinks its easier to get a couple hit chicks cat fighting rather than having to invest in feuds with women who know how to perform in the ring.

Obviously you don't care about women's wrestling, which is fine,but my points will never get across.

Because anytime the WWE invests in women or a good women's feud they get screwed over... A recent case in point? Look at how much time they invested into Kelly Kelly and getting her over. She began to develop better ring skills, and social skills with the fans. The moment she was able to branch out and leave, she did.

Need another example? Here's another recent one... Look at how much time they invested into building the Eve Torres character during the Big Johnny storyline, and after with Booker T and Teddy Long. They gave her a good run with the Divas title and the second something better paying came along, she took it and ran.

So how can you blame the WWE for not wanting to invest a lot of money into a division that makes them hardly anything to begin with? You're delusional if you think the reason the divas got so much attention back in the day was solely because of the wrestling. You're wrong. Dead wrong.

How about Mickie James? Yeah, she got a great run with the WWE and started to get over... and she decides "Well shit, I think I need to make a Country music album." And she did, she walked out on WWE after they built her up to go to the competition.

Do you see a pattern here, or am I still delusional?

The height of women's wrestling success was defined by a lot of T&A, and a partnership with Playboy, and the fact that WWE weren't restricted by a PG rating.

The way I see it is it has to be awfully hard to be a fan of women's wrestling when the champion has more of a muffin top than Lisa Lampanelli, and less in ring ability than Kelly Kelly when she first started. I think WWE pretty much showed you "fans" what they thought of the diva's match when they cut it from the Royal Rumble, and then followed up by having the next diva's match get interrupted by a feather hat fight while the champion and challenger stood around like "Wow, I hope these people start cheering me so I can go be a cheerleader for a good football team, or maybe be in a B movie."

Because anytime the WWE invests in women or a good women's feud they get screwed over... A recent case in point? Look at how much time they invested into Kelly Kelly and getting her over. She began to develop better ring skills, and social skills with the fans. The moment she was able to branch out and leave, she did.

Need another example? Here's another recent one... Look at how much time they invested into building the Eve Torres character during the Big Johnny storyline, and after with Booker T and Teddy Long. They gave her a good run with the Divas title and the second something better paying came along, she took it and ran.

So how can you blame the WWE for not wanting to invest a lot of money into a division that makes them hardly anything to begin with? You're delusional if you think the reason the divas got so much attention back in the day was solely because of the wrestling. You're wrong. Dead wrong.

How about Mickie James? Yeah, she got a great run with the WWE and started to get over... and she decides "Well shit, I think I need to make a Country music album." And she did, she walked out on WWE after they built her up to go to the competition.

Do you see a pattern here, or am I still delusional?

The height of women's wrestling success was defined by a lot of T&A, and a partnership with Playboy, and the fact that WWE weren't restricted by a PG rating.

The way I see it is it has to be awfully hard to be a fan of women's wrestling when the champion has more of a muffin top than Lisa Lampanelli, and less in ring ability than Kelly Kelly when she first started. I think WWE pretty much showed you "fans" what they thought of the diva's match when they cut it from the Royal Rumble, and then followed up by having the next diva's match get interrupted by a feather hat fight while the champion and challenger stood around like "Wow, I hope these people start cheering me so I can go be a cheerleader for a good football team, or maybe be in a B movie."

This shows how much you actually know. Mickie was released, God knows why. Eve left, yes, but only because she was reedy to settle down. She didn't jump ship to be a model or an actress. Kelly is the prime example of why you hire wrestlers, not models.

If you hire a model to be a wrestler, from the start all it's going to be is a stepping stone. Therefore, if they get over, they will take that next step to succeed at whatever they originally wanted to. If you hire a wrestler (or at least someone like Tara or Layla who have showed interest in really getting deep into the business), this problem will lessen.

You see, when you call a champ out on having a so-called muffin top, it pretty much shows your maturity on the sabuject... Well, I think I'd rather end the conversation here. You obviously know very little about the division or yhe women in it so this argument will only consist of whatever you decide to pull out if your ass.

This shows how much you actually know. Mickie was released, God knows why. Eve left, yes, but only because she was reedy to settle down. She didn't jump ship to be a model or an actress. Kelly is the prime example of why you hire wrestlers, not models.

If you hire a model to be a wrestler, from the start all it's going to be is a stepping stone. Therefore, if they get over, they will take that next step to succeed at whatever they originally wanted to. If you hire a wrestler (or at least someone like Tara or Layla who have showed interest in really getting deep into the business), this problem will lessen.

You see, when you call a champ out on having a so-called muffin top, it pretty much shows your maturity on the sabuject... Well, I think I'd rather end the conversation here. You obviously know very little about the division or yhe women in it so this argument will only consist of whatever you decide to pull out if your ass.

Eve wasn't ready to settle down... she became the poster girl for the Gracie Breakdown which is a Youtube show that her Gracie husband and his brother put out following MMA cards. Get your facts straight...

And Mickie may have gotten released(I don't know the details) but I do know it had something to do with wanting time off to record a country music album. She signed with TNA shortly after and released the horrible album.

The fact of the matter is it's not just the models that have walked off.. I could throw Trish Stratus, Lita, Beth Phoenix, or any number of the others that have came and been built and then split. Trish and Lita are arguably the only two women in the last 15 years that have learned their trade well and actually made the WWE any money by wrestling...

But funny thing? You know who has made more money for the WWE than any of these models or legit female wrestlers? Torrie Wilson and Sable doing Playboy.

Eve wasn't ready to settle down... she became the poster girl for the Gracie Breakdown which is a Youtube show that her Gracie husband and his brother put out following MMA cards. Get your facts straight...

And Mickie may have gotten released(I don't know the details) but I do know it had something to do with wanting time off to record a country music album. She signed with TNA shortly after and released the horrible album.

The fact of the matter is it's not just the models that have walked off.. I could throw Trish Stratus, Lita, Beth Phoenix, or any number of the others that have came and been built and then split. Trish and Lita are arguably the only two women in the last 15 years that have learned their trade well and actually made the WWE any money by wrestling...

But funny thing? You know who has made more money for the WWE than any of these models or legit female wrestlers? Torrie Wilson and Sable doing Playboy.

Eve is engaged, soon to be married, and will soon have children as the Gracie family is known to have many of. That wouldn't be possible with the schedule if wrestling. The job she's doing now is anywhere near as time consuming as working for the E' is. Lets not act like she left to be on a sitcom or something.

All I'll say is, it is the World WRESTLING Entertainment. If there is no place for women's wrestling on this program, then they've failed as a wrestling company. Maybe having a couple of blondes with their tits out make more money, but Vince isn't Hugh Hefner, so let us see actual WRESTLING.

I actually think it is very fitting that we only have the Divas Championship now. There are little to no actual female wrestlers in WWE & pretty much all the females employed were some kind of fitness model or 'Diva' prior to signing with the company anyways.

& while I'm not sure what you mean by "...and the belt is just right.", I really don't think the history of the Women's Title is that well documented. I don't think anyone would care much or recognize it as a more meaningful title & I think atleast a small part of the audience would just remember it as "that 2nd Divas title" or just not remember it at all & think it was a new title.

I think the Women's division is in horrible shape right now & besides Eve (& AJ who's storylines have all been with the men) who is gone now, there hasn't been anything besides their looks that has been enjoyable about the Divas Division in a very long time IMO.

- AJ Lee: While very over, she has only proven to be over when paired with someone & involved in the male storylines. She isn't the worst in ring athlete but I think her following around different guys is already getting old REAL FAST.
- Aksana: Obvious eye candy, that is very green & unskilled inside the ropes. She isn't a bad manager/valet but she is a glorified model in the ring.
- Alicia Fox: Still very green after several years, has never been interesting & always smiles & laughs on camera at the wrong times, even while 'getting hurt'.
- Divas Champion: Kaitlyn: I guess I see why WWE put the title on her because there aren't many other options but at the same time I really don't. She isn't a good athlete or performer, she isn't entertaining, I don't enjoy her 'cooky' sense of humor & most of all I hate that she acts like she is something so different from the rest of the Divas roster but she is the same exact crap, just recycled.
- Layla: Easily the highlight of the whole division now. But she has been with WWE for a little while now & she had her "solid" Divas Title run, I don't see her achieveing anything else.
- Naomi: Great Dancer! Not so great as a competitor.
- Tamina: She can use the last name Snuka, that is her total value as a performer.

The Divas roster is awful, their entrance music all sounds like the same exact song, their matches all blend together & seem like the same boring 3-5 minute contests, The title means little to nothing & the whole Divas Divison is a joke. I don't think switching belts would do anything that significant for the division.

I've said it for years now, with all the time WWE wastes with awful musical performaces & "booking" these terrible Divas matches (not to mention the time they spend training them for the sports entertainment buisness & to get in the ring), I'd rather WWE just made their own version of the Nirto Girls (kinda like the extreme exposse). The best features of these ladies are their physical appearences & they would probably all be alot better at dancing then wrestling. Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate womens wrestling but the current product with the female superstars being put out by WWE is just attractive girls, jumping around for 3 minutes anyways & the musicians that play are just awful pop singers. I'd rather just see the Divas dance to recordings of songs if that's how WWE wants to spend TV & PPV time.

I fully understand the desire to bring back the classic Womens Championship design, but the fact of the matter is that changing a belt's design cannot magically improve the quality of a division. WWE need to worry more about getting fans to care about the divas' matches than whether the belt looks like a butterfly or not. Most of the divas currently on the roster aren't all that great in the ring or on the mic, so the focus needs to be on changing that. You have AJ who needs to either Divas Champion of feuding for the belt as soon as possible and then other divas like Natalya or Layla who actually are talented. It would benefit Kaitlyn to defend her title against any of them in a feud.

AJ needs to be given the belt. She's by far the most popular diva they have now and she's one of the better divas as far as in-ring or promo skills are concerned too. There's absolutely no reason to not make her Divas Champion. Have her feud with Kaitlyn and win the belt at Wrestlemania to give her a Wrestlemania moment, then go through the entire roster one by one until the last one left she hasn't feuded with is Natalya; who should have been built up the entire time on the side. I keep hearing about Paige a lot. I honestly know nothing about her so I can't truly comment on her yet but if she's as good as people say then she could help out too once she's on the main roster.

Heck, they can get Trish involved somehow too. She'll be around during Wrestlemania this year for her induction so have her put someone over like AJ or even Kaitlyn. Even if it's a full feud or just promos on an episode of Raw Trish would really be able to help the current divas out. She's regarded as one the greatest divas ever so working with her can only benefit those involved. The biggest problem is that after she left WWE stopped caring about the division and so thus the fans did too. If WWE actually put forth the effort and try to improve it by pushing the right divas then it can get better again.

These ideas can help improve the division. Changing the belt design won't do a thing, no matter how much better the previous design might have looked.

Prestige? Puh-leeze!

As far as I'm aware, the Diva's title has never been thrown into a dustbin on live television, unlike the Women's Title. Nor has it been held by a man in drag, Stephanie "the female Bret Hart" McMahon-Helmsley or a woman in her late 70s. That sound is your ridiculous argument smashing on the street after it's been thrown out the window.

As for the Diva's title, the current women's wrestling product has two core audiences in mind: dirty old men and the sisters of little boys who watch the main product. The Diva's title definitely is more aesthetically pleasing to the latter group, because it's pink and sparkly. The former group don't care as long as they're dressed like AJ Lee.

There's no point in changing it whatsoever.

i think it should as the history behind the womens chamionship is well docemented and the belt is just right. lets make the diva's divison mean something.

The womens championship is in HOF with Fabulous Moolah in there and Trish too and even hardcore Lita held iT.

This title means something unlike the uglyone now !!!

I SAY WE NEED THE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP BACK AS THE DIVA'S TITLE MEAN'S DIDDLY SQUAT NOW !!!!

I'm pretty sure that this has been said, but...... They need some women that can actually wrestle. Not models that they teach how to fall, take a bump or two and teach three moves. They need new Fabulous Moolah's, Chyna's, Lita's, Trish's, Sunny's. Hell, even Kat and Sable could out-wrestle any of the current crop of Diva's.

The reason they changed to the Diva's Title from the Women's Title was because women like Lita and Trish and Chyna were gone and they were left with eye-candy that could just barely wrestle their way out of a paper bag. They were devaluing the history of the Women's Belt. The Diva's Title never once meant anything. Beth and Mickie were the only ones that gave it any sort of legitimacy whatsoever. They're gone, the title is worthless. It always was.

Until the Women's division is overhauled entirely and they get women that can actually wrestle, the Women's Title will remain retired and in the HOF where it currently belongs

I completely disagree with those that say the Divas Championship is pratically the Women's Championship. Look at those who held the Women's Championship: Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Molly Holly, The Fabulous Moolah, Ivory, Jazz, Beth Phoenix, Melina and many more. Those divas kicked ass in the ring. They were willing to do whatever in the ring to be noticed. They could wrestle, they could entertain the crowd and put on matches people wanted to see. Granted, divas like Layla and Candice Michelle held the title, but they improved massively since first starting, so the title has more prestige.

The Divas Championship was brought in during 2008 because the divas on SmackDown had nothing to do. Look at the titles first two reigns. Michelle McCool and Maryse. Together, there reigns took up about a year. After that, you had Jillian Hall, Eve Torres, Brie and Nikki Bella, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and co. Lets all be honest, even with Melina, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool and Mickie James on the list, it isn't half as impressive. And I know, the Women's title was around for 60 years, but prestige helps and looking at the list, it's a joke. They can't wrestle. Yes, Eve improved, but wasn't great. They haven't done anything to make the title mean anything.

In my opinion, the Divas Championship needs a revamp; a new design, because that thing is almost as ugly as the WWE Championship. Divas that can wrestle need this title. Divas like Kaitlyn, Tamina and Natalya. They can wrestle and Tamina and Natalya especially have a history in the WWE that benefits them somewhat. People won't take notice until the divas make them.

So, the Women's Championship has no need to return, even though I would have rather scrapped the Divas Championship at Night of Champions 2010, and the WWE need to make divas who can wrestle and who are interesting. Then you have your problem sorted.

*On a side note - can anyone trufuly imagine Kharma with the Divas Championship? Really?*

In my opinion, the Divas Championship needs a revamp; a new design, because that thing is almost as ugly as the WWE Championship. Divas that can wrestle need this title. Divas like Kaitlyn, Tamina and Natalya. They can wrestle and Tamina and Natalya especially have a history in the WWE that benefits them somewhat. People won't take notice until the divas make them.

Kaitlyn can wrestle? Really? She looks like an amateur even running the ropes. Every move she tries to execute looks sloppy. She doesn't even look in shape for the part.

Tamina is worse in the ring than Kaitlyn. The only reason she's even signed with the WWE is because of her family lineage. Another minus is she isn't the slightest bit attractive either, and if you're having a "diva's" division that's kind of an important part. I would overlook that if she could actually work a match, but truth is she can't.

Nattie is the only person on the roster that can wrestle a fluid match, and she's not Bret, she can't make people look good every time out.

They need to cut their losses with the women's division. I'm not saying cut the women out, that would be stupid. But the fact is the two most over women on the roster are working as valets(AJ and Nattie).

I'm pretty sure that this has been said, but...... They need some women that can actually wrestle. Not models that they teach how to fall, take a bump or two and teach three moves. They need new Fabulous Moolah's, Chyna's, Lita's, Trish's, Sunny's. Hell, even Kat and Sable could out-wrestle any of the current crop of Diva's.

The reason they changed to the Diva's Title from the Women's Title was because women like Lita and Trish and Chyna were gone and they were left with eye-candy that could just barely wrestle their way out of a paper bag

Honestly, don't talk about the division when you know nothing about it. Sunny never wrestled a single match, Sable was crap in ring and had it in her contract to not take bumps, and The Kat was pretty much the WWF's exhibitionist and nothing more. If you think any of those women can outwrestle Natalya, Layla or AJ, you're nuts.

Also, remember that Trish and Victoria, and more recently Eve and Layla, all started out as what you consider the model/eye candy type but turned into great competitors. The current division has the talent and ability, especially with a lot of the girls down in NXT. They just need some direction and someone who supports them.

Also, remember that Trish and Victoria, and more recently Eve and Layla, all started out as what you consider the model/eye candy type but turned into great competitors. The current division has the talent and ability, especially with a lot of the girls down in NXT. They just need some direction and someone who supports them.

Victoria was an athlete before she signed with WWE, she won several fitness competitions so she transitioned over... Not to mention she spent 3 years training before she ever even stepped foot in the ring, and when she did she was already blowing away everyone on the roster.

I also like how you tell people not to even comment on a division that they "know nothing about" as if you're Fit fucking Finlay or Sara Del Ray and training these girls.

The fact of the matter is if the girls down in NXT were any better than the ones on the current roster they'd be debuting them instead of continuing to let them develop. Instead of telling people they're wrong and giving white bread answers, maybe you could start showing some facts to back your statements up. If you believe so strongly that the diva's division can be salvaged, show us... because a lot of the people that have been posting their opinions in this forum seem to know what they're talking about on plenty of different topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back