• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Most Useless Title In WWE

I have to say that the guys title would be the US title, mainly because we will most likely see another reign of Miz: The Multi-champ, wich is okay, as long as one of them issn't able to elevate other people....Whilst Miz is Awesome i cant remember one time he has defended the title this time around.... which makes me want to....:banghead:

The WWE is full of useless titles. I mean let's face it the only title that REALLY matters is the WWE title. but I'll get to this later

the Women's division is too crappy to even warrant one title let alone two. But this is really a filler division anyways. The Divas title belt looks like a joke, and the fact these broads are competing for it, makes it even funnier. But women's belts don't matter anyways since this is just filler.

The title belts that are the most useless are not the tag belts, the US or IC titles. No, it's the World Heavyweight Championship. Think about it, nobody accepts it as being on par with the WWE title. It's like what the IC belt was back when the Warrior was sporting it. Yet, it's Smackdown's top prize. Drop this belt from the program and make the WWE champ defend on both brands.

Now of course the WWE champ shouldn't work both shows every week, that's where the IC and US titles can hold weight as being the championships for those brands and get defended every week. Like a stepping stone for being in the main event.

Absolutely the Divas title. They should really have all the women battling over the Womens title. It makes no sense having 2 titles for a less than struggling division. If they were to unify them or retire the Divas title all the girls could wrestle on any show (much like the tag titles) and they could feud across all the brands. It could draw more interest into the womens division too.

The US, IC, Tag and World titles all still mean something (not what they used to mean but they're still very relevant) and it's good to have 1 title for the girls so the Divas has to be the worst title.

Yes it is definitely the Divas title(if you can even call it a title), there is no need for the divas division (and I use the term loosely) to have two championships the division is hardly strong enough to have one belt.

In terms of actual titles I'd have to say the tag titles there are only really 4 teams in that division and the titles are rarely defended and the belts have little to no prestige at the moment.

All of the titles are a joke.
They get passed about more than a scud book in the jail!
I remember a time when titles actually had a meaning and when a title change had a bit of excitement about it.

The Diva's title hands down. WWE do not have enough womens wrestlers to justify 2 female world titles. End Of

Its pointless, and serves no purpose at all

All in all the problem is this branding. The Divas Title is not worth the paper they draft it up on but u need a title for the women on both shows. The US title has always been a joke in the WWE but once again you need a mid card title for both shows. THey Unified the tag titles and gave them to the heart Hart Dynisty and never seen it on Smack Down again. So y not have the champs be on all the shows like when they first split the shows cause it will lead to better matches and rivaries and when they lose the title they r back to one show again.

All the titles have lost their meaning since there were 2 verisons of every title (3 World titles if you count the ECW title as a World Championship).

But with that aside the most pointless title has to be the Divas title. I'm sorry but there is not enough talent for two titles, getting rid of the Divas title/unifying it with the Women's title needs to be done ASAP, then let the champion appear on both shows.

Divas title and I'm a big fan of women wrestling but wwe does not need 2 women titles when they can barly book one. I say make the women champion like the tag team champions where she can go on both shows that why both brands girls wont be left out.

These days right now, my feeling is that both the women's titles are a complete and utter joke. The divas belt was something made so Smackdown wouldn't be left out of the loop in another chase for gold/silver whatever in the shape of a butterfly? Okay, my niece has a belt like that, and she's 4 years old. Then you look at who has the belts right now on Raw and Smackdown, not my first choice personally to have the belts on, and especially on SD, an imitation of Beautiful People or vice versa. Since when did placing belts on people become about giving 'everyone the chance to have their moment in the spotlight'? I thought it was about REAL WORK and REAL TALENT. Not just about who you know in high places, or people in high places having a school boy crush on so and so. Then I'm finally glad that the WHC was taken off Mysterio, after supposed allegations that he was unhappy with his pay backstage, and he gets the belt so his complaints would be quashed? That's like rewarding a child for complaining too much. Then what's the point of having the 2 sets of tag belts if they are going to be unified?? How about the tag champs defend the set of belts depending on WHAT show they are on, and they can lose at least 1 set of belts, that way giving people a better chance to still win something else? Now I feel better getting that off my chest. Then I would say bring back the cruiserweight with some of these smaller people, especially with Chavo getting back in the mix, that was a pretty good title to have in the first dang place.

It has to be the Diva's Championship. They are not enough Diva's who can wrestle. WWE needs to fully focus on one womens championship. It should be the womens championship because it has soo much more history then the diva's championship. I'm suprised it lasted this long. They need to unify these championships soon and fully focus on the womens championship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back