Should the Redskins play Kirk Cousins or RG3?

Should the Redskins play Kirk Cousins or RG3?

• Robert Griffin III

• Kirk Cousins

Results are only viewable after voting.

The ShIT Factor

Sex-Division Champion of the World!
Should the Redskins play Kirk Cousins or RG3? I think atleast that they should play Kirk Cousins a helluva lot more. RG3 is great, but Kirk seemed like he sustained a legit passing game during his time and even threw a touchdown. Hows that for a guy who hasn't played the whole season? Don't get me wrong RG3 is exciting to watch and has some great qualities, but I'd like to see Cousins as a starter in a game. I'd be just fine with the switch out of the game equally,though, they could really create a great tandem offense with both of them. To sum it up I think Kirk Cousins should be played more and RG3 could be put in a Tebow position maybe.

What are your thoughts?

As much of a fan of Cousins that I am, RGIII should definitely be the starter right now, unless his concussion is still lingering and you want to be cautious with him. It angers me that Kirk was even thought of as a pick for Washington as well, as I do think he could be a suitable backup and QB in waiting for a team that hasn't drafted a QB in the past 3 years. However, that is not this situation. You don't pay a ransom for the prized pig then start playing the runt midway through his rookie year. I thought Redskin fans would at least wait a year before the honeymoon was over, but I guess not.

This isn't college. Two quarterback offenses don't work. Not only that but RGIII is much better then Cousins. There is a reason RGIII was the second overall pick. Griffin has been spectacular to start the season. He has a qb rating over 100, completed just under 70% of his passes, 4 passing tds and just one int, not to mention the 241 yards rushing and 4 rushing touchdowns he has. Cousins had one nice long pass play when he came in last week but after that he proceeded to throw two picks with the outcome of the game still in doubt. Barring another injury to RGIII, Cousins should see zero snaps moving forward.

Kirk Cousins should have never been drafted by the Washington Redskins, all it does is affect in a negative way RGIII’s mental game. I’m sure he isn't as focused on it as others would be, but why take two rookie quarterbacks in the draft.

RGIII is the present and future of the Washington Redskins, he has the ability to be one of the best quarterbacks in the league. People will compare him to Michael Vick but truth is his arm and ability to read defenses is already much better than Vick’s.

Cousins is a good quarterback, and would serve a better purpose on a team such as the Denver Broncos, New York Giants, or Green Bay Packers. A place where he can learn how to play in the NFL and one day maybe be their future quarterback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back