Should Kane Get Another World Title Reign?

I don't really watch WWE but if Kane did win the World Title I would definitely tune in. I don't think Kane is the greatest wrestler but I think he is a hell of an entertainer. He could do some good stuff with a title reign.

Kane shouldn't have the strap again. He's not the same guy he once was, while he is still really good for a big man. I would love to see him get the title though. The guy has really paid his dues, and I think a reign the span of a PPV would be awesome. He could really step up on SD since they're losing Edge for a long time and since they're probably losing Hardy. Throw him back in the title chase, and he's a believable title holder, and he doesn't need a long title reign. Hell, you could even use him to put Morrison or someone even more over if they decide they want him to hold the belt. While I don't think he really deserves another run with the title, I'd personally like it if Glenn Jacobs got one.

In all my years of being a member at this forum, I can honestly say that this topic has been covered many times before. But the reality is kane is getting too old, he's also gained more fat and lost quite a lot of his speed. Don't get me wrong, I am still a huge kane fan (in fact he is my second favourite wrestler after taker) but there is no difference between a title reign or a huge push (in the case of kane - a resurrection). Leave the titles for the new guys, but re-establish the big red machines reputation before he hangs up his boots for good or else kane will be only recognized for being taker's brother and a glorified jobber.
Meanwhile, on the topic of losing a huge smackdown heel such as edge, combined with the absence of the undertaker, smackdown in in real need of someone to step it up and take the place of these guys whilst both of them are away. This is probably the ideal opportunity (if there ever was one) for someone in the calibur of kane to regain some of his reputation.

Something like this is very up in the air.

Kane is a solid worker and probably could have another title run in him. The only problem being that no one really sees him as a good heel any more. He is not even intimidating in any way. WWE could have done something with him but they didn't and now it is too late I think. The direction Kane is going in right now is quite important. I think it will give us a n indication of where the WWE see him going and how important they see him to be.

I don't see another title match on the horizon for Kane and I'm not even sure he eants it or deserves it either. It's a shame because 10 years ago, Kane had one of the biggest futures in the business. I can't help but feel that they have slightly wasted him. WWE needs a monster heel and Kane could have been that guy. Kane's career culminated in a one day reign and that's it. Bullshit basically. The guy deserved much better back then.

Now though, it's over for him.

Kane is a solid upper-midcarder/MEventer, he knows how to roll with the big boys and is useful for providing the occasional PPV opponent for whoever is champion. However the WWE has proven that they don't see Kane as a force that can carry a show, even if it's just for a month or two. Now does this mean that the WWE won't throw him a bone and give him another short title reign as a thank you? Maybe, but you can bank on never seeing him get a real deal reign. He is worth more to the WWE by putting talent over than chasing titles.

right bear with me, im knew to this

In my opinion yes, Kane should get another run with the title, but only if they put the mask back on him, and heres how i think they can do it.

Now i know, no one wants to see much off a Khali v Kane feud but play it out until summerslam, then have them face off in an inferno match, which Kane loses and appears to get badly burnt in the mean time. Then maybe two weeks down the line bring Kane back with the mask (and possibly Paul Bearer) and have him just randomly interfere with matches, something can happen which means Kane feuds with, and faces, the champ at Survivor Series where he wins the title, keeps it until the Rumble, then loses it, thus leaving Wrestlemania free without Kane having to main event

He could even drop the title to an MVP, Morrison etc to get a young star over

Just a thought anyway!

Yes, the money in the bank at w-mania came to down to kane and Cm at the end. I think Kane should do some kind of angle where he begins interfering in Punks matches or even just interupting the matches with Fire surrounding ring. This could lead to the mask being resurrected but personally i dont want that. I think kane Cm punk would be a good hit at a ppv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back