• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I Possibly Buy the Forums?

My estimation is about $1,5000. It would only be worth it if you weren't intrested in making your money back quickly.

From this spot I refuse to budge. I was out walking and I stepped in some sludge, from which my shoes now have a smudge. Threw the sludge I did however trudge, and to that spot, I now hold a grudge.

Seriously Dragon, let it go.

From this spot I refuse to budge. I was out walking and I stepped in some sludge, from which my shoes now have a smudge. Threw the sludge I did however trudge, and to that spot, I now hold a grudge.

Seriously Dragon, let it go.

You forgot to bold sludge. SO it doesn't count. <.< Game continues.

Flames Out
Dragon

Sounds good KB. If you want to do it go for it, you Don't drink ect what else could you waste your money on.

Yeah, but it'd be a waste of money. If I were a muti-millionaire, then and only then will I become a wrestling news site tycoon.

Fuck it, find out how much it'll cost and I'll buy the thing. You can pay for it to be advertised in FSM and we'll go halves on any profit we make.

If you sold advertising, you could probably make money.

You could allow NSL to post nude pictures of his models.

What I said before. I'm not rich, I can't be extravagant, but I've got enough to last me the rest of my life. So long as I die when I'm 40.

I quit smoking so I'd make it to 40.

If I get bollock cancer again what are they they going to take, yeah, the penis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back