• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should I Possibly Buy the Forums?

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I've been thinking. Yes I know that's a scary thought. That was almost funny. Ok not really.

I've been giving something about this place a lot of thought, and I'm thinking it's time to get all of your inputs.

Should I contact Crave about possibly buying the forums? Not the main site, just the forums.

Not to sure. Sly brought up a great point about the main site actually attracting people to the forum since it advertises it. Without the main site it would be hard to get new members, and thus overtime the forum might die.

That'd cost you quite a lot, I would think. It'd also be a huge responsibility for you. Would you be able to keep the forums running and running smoothly?

It'd take a lot of work klunder.

I doubt they'd sell anyway. They make a good chunk of money off advertisements, I'd think.

Whatever, though.

Cost isn't an issue.

Maybe buy the whole thing, who knows? Wouldn't be for a year or so. Might even start paying the staff.

For the pure thought of seeing everything happen, I say go for it.

Also change some of the prison structure. Start throwing people in there for a few days instead of just putting them in there permantley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back