Should I buy my girlfreind a star?

#hamler

That's all folks.
I've been thinking about naming a star after my girlfriend. I know its total bullshit...at least I think...but they give you a certificate or something. Is it worth it?

They hype it as this big time sensitive gift but it seems pretty lame to me. Doesn't matter what we think. If you think your girl will buy into it go for it.

Google "name a star for free".. couple slots down you'll find "Free Name a Galaxy".

Pretty sure a Galaxy trumps a Star in the same way a rich man will steal your Woman by flashing his wallet.

You know what, give me 20 minutes, Photoshop, a bottle of Jaegermeister, and I'll give you a certificate that says you named the whole fucking universe after her.

I don't think you should. I honestly don't see the point in having a star named after someone; It's not like you're fucking lucky for having it. I'd say buy her something else instead like jewelry or a necklace. But then again, it all depends what she would prefer.

Pay me and I'll name one of my farts after your girlfriend. I'll even give you a certificate. (Written in crayon, of course.)

In all honesty, here's the thing.

A star being named after you is "sweet", "caring" and "thoughtful". It's all the random words couples give one another to make the other feel what they did as special. In truth, naming a star after someone WAS unique and a classy, one of a kind thing to do.

In today's world, countless girls have been named after stars.

I'm begging any one of them to realize they've ultimately been named after a body of gases.

If you want to get her a star, give her Super Mario Galaxy and she can have 121 stars to herself, (242 if you include Luigi's missions). The best unique gifts are what mean the most to her, none of the usual corny shit, you know what she likes and makes her happy, get her a gift that's unique to her. Sometimes even the mixed CD works, my ex loved that because of the connections we had to it, plus my additional commentary on it helped.

Your girlfriend might find it sweet but if you are thinking of doing this as a Xmas present, then remember that she will want to have this on top of the other presents that she can actually use, wear, watch, see with the naked eye etc.

You shouldn't have even asked if you should buy her a star or not, nobody gives you a straight answer on here, haha.

Do what you want man. My Mum bought My Dad a star, and he thought it was pretty awesome. Bare in mind that they've been together for 18 years and married for 8 though.

Do what you think will make her the most happy.

Why buy her a star when you can always steal one? Or just think in a couple million years it will all be sucked away by a black hole. Go rogue, do like George Costanza did, start the Human Fund, lol. Start your own fake charity like he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back