Should/Can He Do It?

• He should and he can.

• He should but he can't.

• He shouldn't but he can.

• He shouldn't and he can't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Murfish

is losing his edge
Yeah, so with KB's talk of heirs, I've begun to consider my legacy on WZ.

It doesn't extend past the bar. I came up around the time of Blaze, and we were some of the earlier total barflies.

Now I'm considering building a reputation as an all around poster. I think it would help if my contributions were more well rounded. I also want to be a mod again, and I think this is the only way.

What do you think? Poll coming.

I'd like to become a mod again as well sometime. You get far more noob rep. And rep, after all, is the point of a message board, right? :D

I think so. My philosophy is Give little, receive a lot.

It's worked so far. Most times that I want to rep someone I can't because I haven't repped enough other people.

????????????????????????????? xfear? WTF you change your name for?

Well a bunch of us got into a big discussion about meeting up in a bar in New Jersey, and than the fact that I'm such a stoner I'd end up forgetting the directions...thus Towelie X was born. I want a sig that combines Malcolm X and Towelie, but I have no idea how it would work.

I'll probably change my name back in like a week at most. I like to stick to my original name and not change it every 2 weeks like some people.

When did you change YOUR name? Atleast I kept the X.

I try to green rep everyone who gives me green rep. But that's only when I feel like it.

Murfy, I think you could do it but it would probably take a longer time for you to be modded.

Well a bunch of us got into a big discussion about meeting up in a bar in New Jersey, and than the fact that I'm such a stoner I'd end up forgetting the directions...thus Towelie X was born. I want a sig that combines Malcolm X and Towelie, but I have no idea how it would work.

I'll probably change my name back in like a week at most. I like to stick to my original name and not change it every 2 weeks like some people.

When did you change YOUR name? Atleast I kept the X.
You said that you liked my new name. Also I HATE Death Is A Right. Moon Knight is soo much better and was the name I had when I was last GMod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back