Shelton Benjamin Done?

Will Shelton Benjamin break through or break down?

• He's on his way up!

• He's done.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i dont think the kofi fued is a small push for shelton i think its a good push for kingston and i agree that he needs a running mate to help him get to the top maybe he goes to smackdown fueds with matt over the us title and then maybe HBK or Y2j gets drafted to smackdown and he has good fued with them and it wont be wasted like the triple h fued or the hbk fued before, and lose the gold standard thing and go bak to the old ways with the flashy jackets and the sun glasses the original "aint no stoppin me now" not the gold standard version that could even be his catch phrase but on ecw i dont think his career will go anywhere just him getting other ppl pushes

He is done. He has incredible athletic ability, but, half the time, it looks like he just doesn't give a damn in the ring. He is lazy. If he worked at his craft as diligently as some others, Shelton Benjamin could have been a World Champion by now. Now, his only chance at that is hope the WWE lets him go, and then sign with TNA, who will no doubt hype him as being one of the greatest wrestlers of our time, and the most valuable free agent on the market...as if anyone cared.

Personally I love Shelton Benjamin. Back in the days of Team Angle, he was awesome. He's one of those wrestlers that entertain me and I'm not sure why, but he definitely has a talent which seems to be rarer these days.

However I think he's had the height of his career in the WWE. Bottom line is he isn't unique. There are many guys like him. I think he's a bit better yeah but I don't think it'll do anything to distinguish him from all the other midcarders who want to break through. If he was going to be pushed to be a champion one day I think it'd have happened by now, without the need for everything else.

In professional terms. I also don't think he has the drawing power needed for McMahon to push him. As a fan things like that mean little, as it's up to McMahon to make the money and me to be entertained. But compared to Cena, HHH etc he would draw nothing, and as we all know that's everything to McMahon.

Saying that, if someone such as Kennedy messed up badly, for example with drugs, and he had to permanently leave, there is a slight possiblity Benjamin could get a shot, even if just a match with a higher clibre superstar to see how well he did. Maybe in a way, fans would cheer for him as he's kind of an underdog. I think he should get a chance and proving himself to everyone in the main event scene, however I doubt it'll ever happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back