• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sheamus VS Bryan?

closet_fan

Mid-Card Championship Winner
According to PWInsider.com, Sheamus was not backstage at the Royal Rumble PPV in Philly, and another creative decision is what has delayed his return.

In related news, original plans for WrestleMania 30 called for Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan, however after CM Punk quit the company the decision was made to push Bryan in the main event match and have him win the WWE Title.

It’s now being said plans for Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan III are back on for WrestleMania 31, and of this writing the match is expected to take place at this year’s big event.

Sheamus and Daniel Bryan previously competed against each other at WrestleMania 27 & 28, and current plans call for Sheamus to return as a heel and get involved with Bryan again.

While I understand Vince not wanting DB back in the main event again, I'm not sure how I feel about this match. The two have a past, but I'm not sure Sheamus as a heel is going to be all that over with the crowd.

Main event for DB? No, but they can't think of someone better than a guy who has been out for months?

Well this is just them picking up where they left off from last year before the fans changed the main event. Personally I'd rather see Bryan vs. Ziggler but everyone knows that'll upstage the entire show so they'll never allow it. More likely Ziggler will just be thrown into the ATGBR again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back