• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho

SuperSteve16

Pre-Show Stalwart
Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Jericho had two fantastic feuds in 2003 and 2008. They were arguably the feuds of the year and had great promo's and matches including a great match at Wrestlemania XX and the 2008 match of the year in a great ladder match for the World HeavyWeight Championship at No Mercy. My question is : Which feud was better?

its easily the one from 2008. I mean i was a huge fan of the first fued, and also thought their match at wrestlemania 19 stole the show, but their greatest match was that ladder match and that match was the best ladder match since shawn vs razor at summerslam.

The 2008 feud was better because it had everything you could possibly want from a feud. It started off with a bang as Jericho confronted Michaels and Batista about the Flair retirement, only for Batista to back out of the angle and Jericho made a slow growth toward a full heel turn by pushing Michaels head first into the Jeritron. What followed was months worth of epic promos and show stealing matches. The climax was a ladder match for the World Heavyweight Championship. This feud kept me interested week in and week out, constantly stole the show, had some of the most memorable promos of recent years, and had a great ending in Jericho winning the ladder match for the world title. There's really nothing else anyone could ask for in a great feud and while the 2003 feud ruled, it doesn't even touch the 2008 feud which was one of the greatest angles of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back