• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shark Fights 13

Great first round. I swore it was over with that knee. Jardine trying submissions for the first time in years. I don't know why he doesn't go for more seeing as he is a black belt. Very close round but I think I would give it to Prangley.

Agreed very good round, the knee should win the round for Chef, Jardine was attempting the submissions but never got them locked in.

:icon_neutral: Man that was a dramatic final minute. Jardine brought it, but I think Prangley did enough to get the decision. Sucks.

"It's like having two hours of rough sex. Give me a shot of tequila and a cigarette."

I am now a fan of Don Frye.

Lol I got fucked on the Daley and Jardine fights... Retaining my Prediction championship isn't looking very promising at this point.

I think Don Frye was drunk and going by the who lets talk about prison rape backs my opinion. I'm sure I'm not the only one to would have thought this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back