• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shark Fights 13

I just don't understand why guys like Daley feel the need to insult the fans. Those fans are who are paying the fighter, in essence at least.

Techno viking. Fuck yeah, that dude was badass and could totally pass as Jardine or at least as Jardine's twin.

I just don't understand why guys like Daley feel the need to insult the fans. Those fans are who are paying the fighter, in essence at least.

Its not like he won decisively, and they're booing him. Dumbass didn't hear them cheering him when he came out?

Man Houston has a great chin, but what a cunt. Using a headbutt from the mount. Bitch ass. Soko looked awesome, but I worry that he punched himself out. This next rounds first minute will be interesting.

It's the Vitor Belfort syndrome. If you can't finish you lose faith. Houston showed great heart and Soko showed that he is a fucking head case.

For sure, but seems okay for a guy who just took 20 extra punches to his face. He needs to go to the hospital and be monitored for the night.

That third announcer is really shit, Houston lost a fight after the Kimbo fight too. Dude seems to nothing about the fighters.

Yeah, I don't like the third man. Very excited for Jardine's fight. Really the only reason I am watching this show.

For sure, he seems like such a cool dude and has always been incredibly humble in defeat. He deserves a win, the problem is the same can be said for Prangley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back