• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strikeforce: Challengers 13

Yeah, Humphries impressed me with his submission skills from the bottom, but OSP was clearly the more dominate fighter that round.

I agree about the Heavyweight tournament. Is it pointless? Very much so. But I firmly believe is will be a ton of fun to watch.

Which could very well go down in the second round. That fight is like a wet dream. I also really am excited for the Rogers/Barnett fight and the AA/Kharitonov fights. All of the fights look awesome on paper even though it sort of makes the Heavyweight title look like a joke, unless it is getting defended the entire way.

I dig OSP but the dude needs to take a few months off. 7 fights in a 13 month span of time. That is a bit overkill, but he went undefeated during that time so maybe that says something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back