• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shark Fights 13

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
sf13_poster.jpg

Anyone watching? Sorry, I am not as creative as Guy is. Fights include:

Keith Jardine
keith-jardine-with-the-honeys.jpg

vs.
Trevor Prangley
trevor-prangley.jpg

Houston Alexander
houston-alexander.jpg

vs.
Soukodjou
sokoudjou.jpg

As well as:
Paul Daley vs. Jorge Masvidal
Joey Villasenor vs. Danillo Villefort
Brock Larson vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Featherweight championship: Doug Evans vs. Ronnie Mann

I just started watching and the Featherweight title fight is taking place. Very solid fight thus far. I don't know either guy but they are giving it their all so far. Also, Bas Rutten on commentary is hilarious.

Nice little Featherweight title fight to end to undercard. Both guys started of very fast, but by the third you could see the exhaustion. Controversial ending with a split decision, but overall I dig it.

Rutten and Don Frye are a very good commentating team, however the third guy sucks.

I don't know man, but those two dudes looked like Marcus Davis and Jeremy Horn. So I decided to just change them into Horn and Davis with my imagination. It made the fight a lot more entertaining.

I keep scoring fairly high but not enough for a shot. It may sound bad but with fewer people on this one, hopefully, I may finally get a shot.

LETS GO BROCK!!!!

Lol, finally someone mentioned that Brock Larson and Brock Lesnar both train together. That was 2 years overdue, thank you Mr. Frye.

Yeah I was gonna comment on that, Definitely would've been interesting to see. would've been one hell of a war.

Larson is reminding me of Penn in his last fight, very dull.

Yeah, but I don't think he could hang with the big guys. He could be a great gatekeeper though for those guys who think their hot shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back