Shaping up to be a different MITB this year-Contains Spoilers

Well atleast the two smackdown stars that will be added this week are more suited for this kind of match.

Mark Henry is really the only "what the hell are they thinking" here.

I'm glad alot of other people feel this way about this years MITB, I was going to start a discussion until I ran into this one.
So far you have 5 slots filled (Punk, Kane, Henry, and check the SD spoilers if you wanna see the other two)
The thing is one of the other two to me is just as if not more disappointing than Henry. I don't know where WWE is going with this at all. I was expecting Kane to get in just because I feel like he will cost Punk the match and set up a feud between the two for the IC title.
This years Wrestlemania is stacked I think and could be one of the best with the expected card being:
HHH-Orton
Edge-Show-Cena
Taker-HBK
Matt-Jeff
Jericho-Legend (Lawler maybe)
Christian-Swagger
and I guess a womans match and tag team unification I assume
but I thought MITB would be just as great as the other matches I was assuming it would be
MVP, Punk, Kennedy, Morrison, Kane, Shelton, Bourne, and either Kofi, Kendrick, or Mysterio and I was kind of hoping MVP will finally get his time to shine but now theres only 3 slots left and I'm assuming their going to MVP, and Kennedy and Bourne if their ale to come back their will still be a good amount of entertaining wrestlers but two of them shouldnt have even been given a shot. (Henry and the newest participant
I don't even know who in WWE put the Henry-Santino match together after having two triple threat matches for qualifiers, which I actually liked, but I guess I should have expected WWE to find a way to disappoint me someway before heading into Mania now all I can do is hold hope out for Kennedy, MVP, and Bourne to get in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back