Shane Helms & Paul Burchill to TNA?

The idea of TNA aquiring either of these two guys is really interesting and could be HUGE for the company. The downside is that with their already large roster and limited TV time it could cause more problems to try and fit in two more guys with the already large roster. However they HAVE to pick them up regardless and hope for another hour of TV each week.

Having Helms, Hardy, and Moore in the company can really be interesting as a face stable. Call them the Omega Outkasts and let them come in like the Radicals did from WCW to WWE. Them as a top face stable could really bring in some fans.

From last nights Impact, if TNA follows up with a potential heel stable lead by Flair with Styles and Wolfe. Burchill could really be the final piece to that puzzle as the enforcer of the group upon his debut. Imagine the three heels beating down Abyss or someone and somehow they get down and Burchill emerges, takes out the face and hits the C4...huge pop! Throw in the posibiltiy of an Omega stable to feud with come mid year and TNA has some interesting things going on along with other feuds with guys like Joe, Anderson, Angle, MCMG, Beer Money, Hernandez&Morgan, and Pope.... I know it sounds redundant to diss TNA for picking up WWE leftovers but if they can capitalize on what WWE missed out on such as they have recently with Anderson and Pope, then we could be in for some really fun and interesting TNA television.

So by that definition Jack Swagger should be released along with a few others
I'd entertain that if this was a thread about Jack Swagger.

Since WWE failed to utilise them properly can't TNA utilise them to their advantage??
Yes. That should be as backstage mentors and enhancement talent.

they may not be MEGA-STARS but they may be very over with the crowd
I doubt it.

Never say Never, for all you know they may become some of the top draws

Never.

TNA needs proven draws, or they need to build up the people they already have. They do not need former lower WWE mid carders hoping they can make them draws. TNA will stay far away if they know whats best for them.

As for Shane Helms/Gregory Helms, my goodness the goosebumps I have in thinking that we could literally get a THREE COUNT REUNION! Am I the only one putting on my fanboy t-shirt, complete with hair doll replica?! I think not.

Right when I saw the title of this here thread, I would have bet the fuckin farm you were gonna say this. No, Will. You are the only person who thinks this is a good idea :lmao:

Fuckin right they will go to TNA, likely not having absurd gimmicks as well. Burchill will likely join British invasion, or just be another worker in the mid card, and Helms will likely be involved with Moore, and Hardy if he ends up signing. I see both being utilized on a bi weekly basis at least, Helms likely figures pretty strongly into the X Division.

Both highly underused talent who I am 100% sure TNA will snap up, and utilize very well.

It will be funny to read the comments from the diehard TNA fans if they do...Paul Burchill and Helms will be seen, in their eyes, as the greatest wresters of all time, and the WWE just didn't know what to do with them, etc, and how they are so awesome...kind of like a certain Elijah Burke...They will claim that these WWE castawaya are going to help TNA beat the WWE, because TNA is going to give them opportunities they never got while being "held down" by Vince McMahon, etc.

I hope it happens. I can't WAIT until some TNA fan tries to claim Paul Burchill is a better wrester than Randy Orton or something equally ridiculous.

I don't think Helms has much to offer anymore. He hasn't been the same in the ring for quite a while since his last injury. It seems to me that tna hasn't been using the x division much since the Hogan-Bischoff era began. So I don't think he will fit in very well there.

Burchill might do well there WWE never used him to his full potential. I've seen videos of him on youtube. When he was in England and independents he has some impressive moves. He's definitely better than Rob Terry.

Now Haas got released as well. If angle wants him I am sure he will get him. However, to me he is the type of guy I think TNA should be seeing if they really want to give a spot over some of the guys they already have.

While I think that TNA needs to focus on getting rid of talent rather than trying to bring more in at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if these two make their way there in the not too distant future. Helms is connected in Moore, and I think he was engaged to Velvet Sky at some stage wasn't he? Anyway, he wouldn't be a bad addition to the X Division at all, though hopefully they don't call him The Tornado and turn him into a WWE rip off.

Burchill is interesting. Allegedly he was once a good wrestler, but all I'm seeing is the guy doing the incest angle who used to dress up like a pirate. I think he is someone worth monitoring, because he wasn't terrible, but right now, TNA have a lot of average guys and they need better than that at the moment.

I hope it happens. I can't WAIT until some TNA fan tries to claim Paul Burchill is a better wrester than Randy Orton or something equally ridiculous.

Can orton pull off anything like this?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Icfy89tRHsg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Icfy89tRHsg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Burchill's style would go well with the x division if they went back to the no limits style it used to be back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back