Sexual Harassment suit filed against TNA?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well if you haven't read about it, Dixie Carter is apparently stepping down as President of TNA and Easy E might be taking over for the time being. This is due to apparent law suits being filed against TNA. One such law suit it is this ...

Many believe that the "straw that broke the camel's back" was the sexual harassment lawsuit recently filed against TNA, which has been confirmed by multiple sources. -Bleacher Report/Wrestleheat.com

Now this is just dirt sheet news, but if this is all true, I have an idea who might of done the sexual harassing, though to be fair there are any number of people it could of been. I bet Ric Flair sexually harasses at least five women a day. But he's Ric Flair, so he gets away with it for the most part.

I think this sexual harassment suit was filed against Jay Lethal and that is why he is no longer with TNA. I remember a few months back when TNA was doing that Family Feud week, I think I saw a behind the scenes where Lethal hugged Tara, but it was the type of hug where he put his face against her breasts. She seemed kind of taken a back, but then went with it.

I think Jay Lethal took the Ric Flair imitating a little to far and tried making a move on the wrong knock out, which in turn lead to the lawsuit and recent release of Lethal.

Then again, I could be totally missing the mark.

Your thoughts?

*Not filed against Jay Lethal(obviously filed against the company), but Lethal would be the accused or alleged harasser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back