• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sex In Wal*Mart

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Is it possible? If so, what section...

I'm planning a trip there later, and it seems like something adventurous to do. I wouldn't do it at the Wal*Mart in the town I normally go to (mind you) but theres Wal*Marts all over the place.

I can list off 4-5 within an hour distance.

walmart.jpg

Well it is big enough, you could easily get lost in that damn store, just go to a section no one ever buys anything from and knock out a quicky, I'm sure no one would ever be the wiser, LOL

In Minnesota Wal Marts are the dirtiest stores around. I hear its different elsewhere. For Minnesota Wal Marts, I wouldn't give them the pleasure of seeing me "in action."

If yours is clean, go with the shoes section. No one goes there for shoes.

Well it is big enough, you could easily get lost in that damn store, just go to a section no one ever buys anything from and knock out a quicky, I'm sure no one would ever be the wiser, LOL

That reminds me of our J.C.Penny's. They have walk-in dressing rooms. You don't even have to notify anyone that you're going to change. They have like 10 (HUGE) dressing rooms and noone watches them because everything has security tags that even if you remotely tried to rip all those fuckers off, you still couldn't get it done.

Anyways, the point I'm getting at is.. I'm more than sure you could get in a full length session in one of those rooms.

Meanwhile, our Wal*Mart is over-stocked with employees. Its a Super-Center, and they mass hired way too many people, yet somehow decided not to lay half of them off. So there are almost always 2-3 employees in practically every section of the store. (except the bathrooms, which ironically enough, DO NOT have security cameras focused on them?)

In Minnesota Wal Marts are the dirtiest stores around. I hear its different elsewhere. For Minnesota Wal Marts, I wouldn't give them the pleasure of seeing me "in action."

If yours is clean, go with the shoes section. No one goes there for shoes.

:lmao: I was on the crew that helped build the inside of our Wal*Mart.. so with that being said, I wouldn't trust it to be clean, or sturdy.

The workers there are completely lazy too. I never see any of them clean, or move shit forward.

Although you do strike an interesting point with the shoe section. Dispite employees being everywhere, I've only seen one or two around that area. The truly bare area of the store is the seasonal areas, and the fabrics areas. During Christmas, NOONE is in the seasonal area because noone wants to get hassled to help people move the trees.

So, Will's back online.
Have fun in Walmart?

:lmao: The mission hasn't happened yet. Although I was just called and asked if I wanted to go along with some friends to Wal*Mart.. which was what triggered me to get back online. Funny stuff.

Again though, I'm completely serious.. just not regarding the Wal*Mart in the town I go to. If it ever happens, it'll be in the town the concert I'm going to is in. I know they have 2 Super-Centers as well. lol

:lmao: The mission hasn't happened yet. Although I was just called and asked if I wanted to go along with some friends to Wal*Mart.. which was what triggered me to get back online. Funny stuff.

Again though, I'm completely serious.. just not regarding the Wal*Mart in the town I go to. If it ever happens, it'll be in the town the concert I'm going to is in. I know they have 2 Super-Centers as well. lol

If you do have sex in Wal*Mart do it in the 'petite' section for clothes. No one is ever there. :p

Nope. Some grandpa would walk in and give you a thumbs up prolly.

reminds me of another funny story..I was driving bsck from the beach one day getting road head, and an old man biker rode by me, saw what was happening, laughed, and then drove by giving me a thumbs up the whoooole way LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back