• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels That Were Better Than The Originals

Matrix and Matrix Reloaded, I could probably go back and watch again, but I think they Matrix Reloaded just had better action scenes in it and the movie got off to a faster pace from what I recall. I'll probably rewatch them. I think if those two came out in reverse order, people would be disappointed with the Matrix. Although I do think Revolutions was the worst.

Please. No. I was confused enough the first 20 times I saw each film. Imagine how completely enigmatic it would be if they were released the wrong way round. Very Matrix though.

Rooster Cogburn > True Grit

A Clash of Kings > A Game of Thrones

Mario Kart 64 > Super Mario Kart

Arent the point of sequels to games for them to be better?

I thought it was to cash in on a popular title?

Although in the case of Red Dead Revolver it couldn't have been much worse.
Lucky Luke was a better cowboy game than that shitty game.

I preferred Tekken Tag Tournament 2 over Tekken Tag Tournament. Just so many more characters, tons of options, and a very easily exploitable bug in the computer AI that led me to get several hundred wins in a row (Dashing attacks are super-effective).

Sure sequels are mostly better than originals, but what about when plurals are better than singulars?

Titties > boob

See? Better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back