• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels That Were Better Than The Originals

Devil May Cry 3 is better than Devil May Cry 1 and 2

Aliens is better than Alien

Terminator Salvation is better than Terminator 3

I found Iron Man 2 to be better than 1 and 3.

To each their own I guess but the only thing I remember about Iron Man 2 was Scarlett Johansson in tight leather, Don Cheadle as War Machine, the atomic high five at the end and Russian Mickey Rourke

Since it hasn't been said...

Devil's Rejects > House of 1,000 Corpses

xoGkq.jpg

...and yeah if we are counting Video Games, then GTA Vice City deserves a nod.

Ratchet and Clank 2 > Ratchet and Clank 1

Crash Bandicoot 2 > Crash Bandicoot 1

Need for Speed Underground 2 > Need for Speed Underground 1

Pirates of the Carribbean 3 was the best one out of the series. The first one was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't anything beyond that. It improved with the second one by adding the Davey Jones character and the Kraken. Although I wish the Kraken hadn't been killed off in the third one, I feel that movie had way more compelling things going on. I liked how the Brittish had coerced an alliance with Davey Jones and how he was going around destroying ships. I liked the humor in the movie. I felt like Will and Liz could have had less screen time, but it was good seeing Barbosa back and the pairing of him and Sparrow. I like the epic ship battle at the end of the movie. It just seemed to have way more going on. Definitely my favorite series though.

Matrix and Matrix Reloaded, I could probably go back and watch again, but I think they Matrix Reloaded just had better action scenes in it and the movie got off to a faster pace from what I recall. I'll probably rewatch them. I think if those two came out in reverse order, people would be disappointed with the Matrix. Although I do think Revolutions was the worst.

GSB < GSB post-vasectomy

With that being said, I wouldn't worry too much about your mom and sister, JJ. They were in good hands.

No homo. I already know you fucking bastards would try to turn that one around on me. Not today!

Pirates of the Carribbean 3 was the best one out of the series. The first one was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't anything beyond that. It improved with the second one by adding the Davey Jones character and the Kraken. Although I wish the Kraken hadn't been killed off in the third one, I feel that movie had way more compelling things going on. I liked how the Brittish had coerced an alliance with Davey Jones and how he was going around destroying ships. I liked the humor in the movie. I felt like Will and Liz could have had less screen time, but it was good seeing Barbosa back and the pairing of him and Sparrow. I like the epic ship battle at the end of the movie. It just seemed to have way more going on. Definitely my favorite series though.

Matrix and Matrix Reloaded, I could probably go back and watch again, but I think they Matrix Reloaded just had better action scenes in it and the movie got off to a faster pace from what I recall. I'll probably rewatch them. I think if those two came out in reverse order, people would be disappointed with the Matrix. Although I do think Revolutions was the worst.

Please JJ, PLEASE ask your trainers to stop spiking you in training. They've done a number on you if you are defending Pirates 3 as better than 1 :-(

This is England (TV series) > This is England film

Live Yáz;5008865 said:
You should stop being a ****** or 12 or both.

The original My Little Pony cartoons > This Friendship is Magic bullshit

Godfather 2 > Godfather

Borderlands 2 > Borderlands

Dead Space 2 > Dead Space

Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5 > Resident Evil 1, 2, 3

Army of Darkness > Evil Dead 2

T2 > Terminator

Please JJ, PLEASE ask your trainers to stop spiking you in training. They've done a number on you if you are defending Pirates 3 as better than 1 :-(

This is England (TV series) > This is England film

What is better about the first one than the third?

What is better about the first one than the third?

The first Pirates film was arguably the most coherent. Don't get me wrong I like 2 & 3, but if I were to pick which one was best it would be 1 without a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back