Sd! vs Raw 2008 game case

Status
Not open for further replies.

3nigma

It's my first case. What do you think?
sdvr2008case.jpg

Wow, Sabu isnt even with the company anymore. The colors are bad, dont split the color divisor down the middle, blend it. yeah, sorry but horrible.

Wow, Sabu isnt even with the company anymore. The colors are bad, dont split the color divisor down the middle, blend it. yeah, sorry but horrible.

I don't use photoshop so i can't blend.
Here's another one.

sdvr2008case2.jpg

The white lining around Undertaker is scary. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Seriously though isn't the game on Playstation 3?

The white lining around Undertaker is scary. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Seriously though isn't the game on Playstation 3?

It's on PS3,PS2,Wii,Nintendo DS,X-Box 360.
(not sure on xbox)

Wikipedia.org said:
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008[2] (Exciting Pro Wrestling 9 in Japan) is a professional wrestling video game scheduled to be released on the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii consoles and the PlayStation Portable, and Nintendo DS handheld consoles by THQ and developed by YUKE's Future Media Creators.

So there you got that. Also (while we're on the subject)...

some new wrestlers going to be in the upcoming video game are Kevin Thorn, Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke

I heard they arent bringing new games out for the ps2 anymore? If this isnt true Im sure it would be by the time sd vs raw 08 is out./.

Its a nice picture but I think it should be the three champions on the front.... although I never thought Id see johnny nitro on the front of a wwe game lol.

if you want to make a very cool one, why don't you put Cena in one side and have Edge on the other side.

Each person hold its belt.

Have CM Punk be in the middle holding the ECW belt (I am guessing that he will be ECW invasion from 2008.)

Then have it say

Raw vs. Smackdown

and then have ECW written on it and then have it say INVASION.

Could someone please do it because it would be awesome!

(It may be in the wrong thread, but it is about this topic. Sorry if it is in the wrong thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back