RAW vs. SD!

Which is better RAW or Smackdown!

• RAW

• Smackdown!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShaneRamlall

Rated ''R'' Superstar
This is not the game where talking about! The real thing...Which one do you think is better RAW or smackdown! I dont know if theres a thread like this so if there is just delete this one...I checked and could find one..I personally think SD! for the simple fact it has better wrestling...you cant compare story lines because both arent doing that well...You also cant compare gimmicks because again both arent do too well but wrestling wise you gotta pick SD!...Barely any boring and pointless promos..They have alot of matches on their card that dont end in DQ like RAW..There wrestling is way better...Hardy is ok but he just hit spots thats all...Cena cant wrestle...Umaga Squash...A main event that most likely end in no contest or DQ...And a bunch of promos..Where on SD! you get about 4 short and simple promos matches where the wrestlers can actually wrestle...and the matches dont end in no contest or DQ...

They both suck real bad but I have to say RAW is better cause they have better and more established superstars like Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Kane etc against SD!'s Undertaker, Rey Mysterio and Booker T. RAW also has barely better young talent like Shelton Benjiman, Carlito, Randy Orton etc. against SD!'s Ken Kennedy, Bobby Lashely etc. RAW also has a better women's divison with Lita, Mickie James, Trish and Melina agains SD!'s bullcrap. I think SD! is bad cause of there lack of push to the superstars that deserve them like William Regal, Ken Kenneddy etc. Both shows gimmicks suck ass equoly with a Samoa Joe wanna be, island monster or whatever it is, Eugene's ****** gimmick etc. on RAW to SD!'s a guy wearing a dress (Vito) how dumb is that, King Booker and his King gimmick etc. Also both storylines suck like RAW's stale Edge vs. Cena and D-X vs.Vince adn SD!'s boring Booker T vs. Batitsa or the disrespectful Chavo vs. Rey fued

Raw is definatly better... Better storylines... Better wrestlers... And its live... I cant watch wrestling unless its Live.... I also think ECW is better then SD!

gamehead said:
They both suck real bad but I have to say RAW is better cause they have better and more established superstars like Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Edge, Kane etc against SD!'s Undertaker, Rey Mysterion and Booker T. RAW also has barely better young talent like Shelton Benjiman, Carlito, Randy Orton etc. against SD!'s Ken Kennedy, Bobby Lashely etc. RAW also has a better women's divison with Lita, Mickie James, Trish and Melina agains SD!'s bullcrap. I think SD! is bad cause of there lack of push to the superstars that deserve them like William Regal, Ken Kenneddy etc. Both shows gimmicks suck ass equoly with a Samoa Joe wanna be, island monster or whatever it is, Eugene's ****** gimmick etc. on RAW to SD!'s a guy wearing a dress (Vito) how dumb is that, King Booker and his King gimmick etc. Also btoh storylines suck like RAW's stale Edge vs. Cena and D-X vs.Vince adn SD!'s boring Booker T vs. Batitsa or the disrespectful Chavo vs. Rey fued

Ken Kennedy is getting a push and yo u will see why this firday..I read spoilers...SD! may not have established talent but with the guys they got now they sure are kicking raws ass...Yeah they may not get better ratings but for the people that watch it they get a hell of sa show unlike RAW...RAW has talent but are used wrongly...Most their matches ends in DQ..Yeah RAW has a better Womens divsion because they got the womens title..and SD! has the Cruiserweight title...Even tho there cruiserweights arent show cased too much the times they are its amazing...The tag team divison for RAW is shit atleast on SD! there going some where with the pitbulls and hooligans and Idol Stevens and KC james...That feud is hot even with out 1000 promos raw uses to make there feuds hot...The problem is there one factor that makes SD! better overall and thats wrestling...You have to ask yourself...Whats the best thing about wrestling??Wether the stars are established,storylines or gimmicks and it all comes down to the wrestling and SD! has way better wrestling then RAW!

I like Raw because Lita's on it. And it has a better women's devision.

Raw is better rite now but I think Smkdwn has potential. I think that if Smkdwn was back on thurs and was live iit would get alot more viewers too. I think with alot of the new stars and young stars they have on SD, that it will get alot better within the next year or so. People like Mr. Kennedy, Lashley, MVP and so on will be great soon.

For pure wrestling it's got to be Smackdown, for soap opera storylines it's Raw. If I had to watch 1 show a week it would be WWE Experiance, it's only an hour so most of the shit is left out and you get a bit of both brands.

I straight up think smackdown has nothin to offer the fans if they're going to keep goin onn like this.......If they wanna bring people up putting them in boring storylines and boringsingle matches

Smackdown has better matches right now & are starting to get some tag teams started (that's tag teams, that's 2 wrestlers not 5 people holding 2 title belts) RAW has no real tag competion. i still think they need only one of each belt defended on both shows like the old days.

Sorry guys but yet again people I hear "John Cena Can't Wrestle". Understand that its his gimmick, don't believe me? Thats fine! All I can say then is check sites like Vidilife.com or YouTube.com or any download place. I don't know like Kazaa or Limewire or something. Type in John "The Prototype" Cena. Then you will see not only can he wrestle but better than most on the roster. He an outstanding wrestler in OVW. Im sure the videos aint to hard to find. Im in Scotland and found them, its not like we get OVW on TV or anything. Also there is a documentary done by the discovery channel on John Cena. You see a good bit of him starting off in that.
Off subject, also you guys need to see Eugene wrestle. He is a technical genuis. He has shades of Bret "The Hitman" Hart in him. Its no exaggeration. Underneath his "Childish" gimmick is a really fantastic wrestler! If he was to take a hell turn, WWE might allow him to show more of it.
Another one that really dissapoints me is Simon Dean. Again WWE restrict his skills with the gimmick. Stupid ass "Dean Machine". Simon Dean is arguable one of the best on the roster. he is a fantastic wrestler.

Its not that John Cena and others can't wrestle. There WWE gimmicks just don't allow it!

Jaycobo said:
Raw is by a long shot more entertaining

^^^This is why most people picked RAW..Becaus eof sports entertainemnt...not because of the wrestling because come on we have to admit RAW is putting up shitty wrestling...SD! for the past months has been putting on great wrestling...

The shows are both good, if you like seeing the new and upcoming stars and not so many promos- u watch SD! If u wanna see some live action and laugh your ass off at the same time-u watch Raw

i like raw better, and i h8 it how every single time theres an interpromotional match or angle btwn RAW & SD!, SD! always seems 2 win.....doesnt seem 2 real 2 me...every1 knows SD! is the B show...even Triple H, thats y he refused 2 stay on SD! back in 2002....

VINCE has let both shows go to shit! He has dropped the ball over and over again in the past few years with some of the best story lines ever. NWO,WCW INVASION,GOLDBERG, SCOTT STEINER,UNDERTAKERS RETURN AT MANIA, and most resently the return of DX and ECW. Vince doesnt go with what the fans want. He goes with what he thinks is a good product. The man is 60 years old! Let Shane run the show!He is younger and knows what the fans want to see and how to run story lines. Better yet have every show like Taboo Tuesday. Let the fans run the shows and story lines. At least that way you would be able to watch a product the fans want, not something a 60 year old dinosaur thinks is a good show. Anyway im not real sure what to think about either show. They both have good and bad story lines and wrestlers. I do know this, John Cena is Fuckin sorry,Brock Lesnar is the greatest thing to come to WWE in years but he is gone, Batista needs better talent around him,ECW sucks and Torrie Wilson is the HOOOOOOOTEST women alive. SD-All the talent in the world, RAW a daytime soap on Monday night except a daytime soap is 8 out of 10 times better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back