Screw the Hardly Boyz

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
You don't really want the spot monkeys to advance to round four of the Tag Tournament, do you? They have always been a marginal tag team, riding the coattails of Edge and Christian and using a few high spots to earn love.

Vote for the team of Big Van Vader and Jack Swagger. Vader in his prime defeated Ric Flair AND Arn Anderson in a handicap match, and would run through Matt and Jeff on his own. Swagger is just icing on the cake.

Seriously, Vader and Swagger should win this whole thing. Vote for the All-American Mastadons here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=4758

Matt seems like the biggest douchenozzle on the planet.

Jeff is a junkie piece of shit.

Voted Swagger/Vader.

On a side note, how does Jeff have the same amount of world titles as Vader?

Kindly don't compare Jeff's useless, transitional title reigns to Vader's impressive and driven reigns of the early 90's. While Vader was defeating challengers like Sting, Davey Boy Smith, Cactus Jack, and many others, Jeff Hardy has been a one-man gang of high-spot hot potato.

Besides, Vader is like an 11 time world champion anyways.

Seriously, the Hardy's were just dreadful. They were the Rockers of the 90's, and that's not a compliment.

I think I voted Money Inc. to. I like Edge and Christian, but yes, very gimmick match friendly, if not unstoppable.

I saw arguments that Money Inc. competed in a very weak tag team division. Who did Edge and Christian beat? The Hardy Boyz which IC doesn't think too fondly off, T&A, APA

At least Money Inc. beat the Steiners and the Natural Disasters.

The mere fact that the Hardys got by Demolition is extremely laughable to me as well.

The mere fact that the Hardys got by Demolition is extremely laughable to me as well.

I forgot about that one which I knew you would be steamed. I think the main reasoning behind the Hardy's winning was that Demolition was a rip-off of the Road Warriors or something. I know it's likely that most of the established tag teams will get through to the later part of the tournament but there are some Deuces Wild teams that are pretty good.

I'm still mad that Lesnar and Harris didn't get past the first round.

Or how about Eddie/Tito team? That was an excellent pairing. Still wondering why Kong/A-Train lost to Legacy... its madness I tellz ya

:shakes head: People didn't vote for Demolition because they were a rip off (yet better) then the Road Warriors, all the while the Hardy Boys were nothing mroe then a rip off (and worse) of an over rated team in the Rockers.

Makes complete sense to me.

Hardys are nowhere near as bad as some of you are saying. They've put on some great, great matches, and yes, great matches without gimmicks or spots either. If you don't believe me look up their match with MNM from December 2 Dismember in 2006, that's honestly one of the best tag team matches I've ever seen.

I love Vader. Think he's a legend. But tagged with Jack Swagger, a nobody? Against a team that's had as much success as the Hardys? I don't think so. I don't like to vote in these things like we're playing a video game and big Vader beats both of them, I like to vote for the better team usually. And that, in this case, is clearly the Hardys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back